Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    One of the two true African Americans (American citizens who had been born in Africa) I ever knew was the second blondest girl I ever met. She was from Rhodesia. I know they don't call it that anymore, but they did when she came from there. The first blondest was pushing up against albinism. I think the carpet matched the drapes, but I never got to check. There would have been ruination. Oh, and:

2213_zpsd1c126b7.jpg

It gets mixed reviews, but I like it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Apparently I missed the love affair with IndyDave? Yes, the most memorable thing about his posts to me were the threats to leave, when he didn't get his way on INGO.

Guess you either like Dave or you don't and that's going to affect how you interpret his actions.

I like Dave, I think his posts are insightful. I think he's doing this to protest INGO's policy. I don't agree with doing that but that's what Dave thinks he needs to do. You interpreted it differently, but then you've also made it pretty clear what you think of dave anyway.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Guess you either like Dave or you don't and that's going to affect how you interpret his actions.

I like Dave, I think his posts are insightful. I think he's doing this to protest INGO's policy. I don't agree with doing that but that's what Dave thinks he needs to do. You interpreted it differently, but then you've also made it pretty clear what you think of dave anyway.

Dave never one time said he was being a whiner.
    Dave operates as a realist dealing in fact and not so much emotions. He wants a clear path to discuss the truth as to what is going on in this country as we are all typing away in here.
    Of course you can interpret this as you see it but you are missing the point in your attempt to make him out a whiner.
    That is, of course my humble opinion and nothing more.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dave never one time said he was being a whiner.
    Dave operates as a realist dealing in fact and not so much emotions. He wants a clear path to discuss the truth as to what is going on in this country as we are all typing away in here.
    Of course you can interpret this as you see it but you are missing the point in your attempt to make him out a whiner.
    That is, of course my humble opinion and nothing more.
    You sure you quoted the right post there CM? Thats okay though. I'll just chalk that up to old age. <grin/>

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    The way I look at it, I like this forum too much for the reasons Printcraft said. I learn about guns and a lot of other stuff and I have fun with a bunch of people who know more about guns (and many other things) than I do.

I get to do all that around here and I'm not going to worry about something I can't do. I mean, it's a gun forum, it's not like we're being kept down by the man or something.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom