• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Went to Cancun on our honeymoon many many years ago. I ended up getting sick as f**k, probably food poisoning. Were there for a week. Thankfully I got well enough for the flight home. Trust me there was no way I could of made the flight home in the condition I was in. Got home and got sick again. Ended up going to the doctor, got some meds and an IV for fluids.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    News outlets of every nature are reporting that the Mexican Drug Cartels are now targeting popular tourist cities and resorts in order to tap into the $30 Billion Dollar tourist industry. It used to be that the cartels had a code of hands off women and children and tourists; however, that is no longer the case. There are daily reports of cartel violence at places like Cancun where there are gun fights at or near the resorts and nobody is safe. Recently tourists have been robbed, raped, and shot at locations all over Mexico and their national press fails to report many of the incidents. Who in their right mind will go to Mexico on vacation at these targeted resorts and risk it? :dunno:
    That's bad business practice, being harassed by the owners of the resort.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't want to stay at any hotel in INDIANA, I sure wouldn't stay in the jungle of Mexico unless I was prepared to throw away or burn everything that left my property.

I forget what comedian has a bit about how you can't give away a used mattress but you can get people to pay perfectly good money to spend a night on one.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have no desire to go the resorts because I don't get the fun of resorts. I can sit on a beach and drink myself stupid much closer to home if that's my thing, and that seems to be what people report doing at the resorts.

I am looking at Belize before too much longer, though. I'd love to see the various ruins.

Keep an eye out, they have some bad two step snakes down there.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Things must have changed since I worked in Mexico. Back then people just seemed like regular folks doing a job, but it was in the third world. There were rough places that I didn't go and the people I worked with stayed away from there as well.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I have no desire to go the resorts because I don't get the fun of resorts. I can sit on a beach and drink myself stupid much closer to home if that's my thing, and that seems to be what people report doing at the resorts.

I am looking at Belize before too much longer, though. I'd love to see the various ruins.
    I think I see where you are going with this

BBI Belize.jpg

Top Bottom