• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    I ordered an iPhone 6 on Friday through my carrier. Had Android phones for a long time up until a couple years ago. Always hated Apple... hence my avatar lol.. I haven't logged on here in a couple years.

Now, I love my iPhone and can't stand Android. Also moved from Windows to Mac.. just a much better experience for me personally. I can stand here today and say that I've tried both and made a decision instead of being closed minded like I was before, hating Apple before really giving them a chance.

YMMV.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I just ordered two 64gb 6 plusses from an ATT kiosk. Estimated ship of late October to early November. I was paying $30 a month for my unlimited data and $25 a month for 2.5gb for my wife. They said I'd have to pay the $40 a month per line if I upgraded so I was already going to be $25 more out of pocket per month.

I was a little confused on the Next and had the $25 and $15 data charges backwards for the under/over 10gb plans. So for just a little more each month, I get unlimited minutes and text and I had no text plan before. And under this plan, I can add my daughter on the plan with a smartphone for $15 a month. It'd be way more to add her under my current plan. I'm going to give her my 5 when my new one comes in and in a year or so, I may add her to the plan.

I did end up going with the Next 12. It will cost me slightly more than if I did the 2 year contract and paid $400 for the phone. But if I decide to keep the phone for more than 2 years, the Next plan will be much cheaper. I'm probably never going to want larger than 5.5" for a screen and I'm getting to be an old fogey so technology plateau is about to hit critical mass for me. I may keep the 6 plus for some time.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Everyone rushing out to buy the latest iPhone means that they are selling their "old" iphones. I picked up a 5s for the wife this morning for a very good price. I've been an android guy since they came on the scene.This won't change for me but I have to say the 5s is a nice phone and now that I've picked this up for her I'll be able to order a Nexus 5 for myself.

:rockwoot:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Everyone rushing out to buy the latest iPhone means that they are selling their "old" iphones. I picked up a 5s for the wife this morning for a very good price. I've been an android guy since they came on the scene.This won't change for me but I have to say the 5s is a nice phone and now that I've picked this up for her I'll be able to order a Nexus 5 for myself.

:rockwoot:

Yes... I have seen a lot of old iPhones & androids for sale on FB....

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I read the story about the kid in Australia getting the very first 6 and in his haste whipped around to show it to the cameras but he just showed they aren't drop proof. Kind of reminded me of that "false idolatry" thing.:):

Top Bottom