Who is going to DC or the state capital to show President Trump you support him on 6 Jan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Passion often overwhelms reason. We win more people over to a point of view when we have conversation rather than confrontation.
    I completely agree with you, 100%.
    Now, what do we do when the people who we have put in charge refuse to hear us? They are the ones making it look like we are yelling at them, into an abyss, when we are just trying to have a conversation.
    What do we do?
    Shrug, roll over?
    Say “vote”?
    Help me out here, you could make a difference.

ninepntr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2019
    Newton co
    Can’t go to DC, but definitely will be monitoring the events going on.

Just know there are many of us back here that are with you!

Really wish I could go and fight for our President!

Stay safe everyone and enjoy your right to protest the Swamp!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I have been looking for sources organizing these events, but can't find them. I don't do facebook due to it pulling posts and being biased. I checked MeWe but not much there on the state capitals protests. It is really frustrating to know it will happen, but can't find a place online to get information. Google controls most search results, so you can understand why they would hide any trace of organizing a protest to support a president who wishes to end their control over information.

John Arthurs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I have been looking for sources organizing these events, but can't find them. I don't do facebook due to it pulling posts and being biased. I checked MeWe but not much there on the state capitals protests. It is really frustrating to know it will happen, but can't find a place online to get information. Google controls most search results, so you can understand why they would hide any trace of organizing a protest to support a president who wishes to end their control over information.
    Haven't been on FB for 17 yrs and Google is garbage! I'll be getting off late but I'll still roll threw downtown just to look around. Hopefully patriots will find each other and Indy in no way will be like DC

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    There is a ton of info on the AMCON Locals app for the DC rally, but I can’t help you on the Indiana scene.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I am going to D.C. I will be leaving first thing and hopefully getting there by the afternoon.

I have never been to a rally like this. Will there be metal detectors and searches? If so, I should probably leave my pocket knife home.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I am going to D.C. I will be leaving first thing and hopefully getting there by the afternoon.

I have never been to a rally like this. Will there be metal detectors and searches? If so, I should probably leave my pocket knife home.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Sounds like you need to pack a lunch and a bathroom. Toilets may be in short supply. Sounds like they may not have portable toilets there either. Read the comments on this video, they seem to have a few ideas too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Reckon the only things I have to say on the matter is really just to call attention to words from one of the maniacal murdering conspirators who made the world what it is today.

CECIL RHODES

Top Bottom