White Tailed Squirrel is giving me fits!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Because I know a good taxidermist and in this economy every little bit helps.

You blood thirsty killer !! In that case I hope the squirrels wage jihad on you and your taxidermist !! :draw:

May they breed by the thousands in your attic and bury you with nuts and whatever else they eat !!!

Ally akbar !!! or something like that :laugh:

mrmarky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Brazil Indiana
    White tailed squirrel??? try calling him in with a grunt call,, if that doesn't work try a salt lick, or a doe decoy (just kiddin) get a live trap

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    are we gonna have to set out on a monster quest expedition, someone call history channel...

Tonight (pause for effect) ,,,, we find ourselves in one of the darkest and most dangerous woodland areas in America (pause again),,,,, Johnson county , IN .

Late last week before our crew arrived , one of America's foremost hunting experts FordMan08 disappeared while on his latest dangerous game expeditions .

After hearing reports of killings attributed to one of North America's most ferocious and illusive mammals the White Tailed Fox Squirrel , FordMan08 set out to tame these wild beasts before they could kill again .

He was a native member of Indiana's Slapaho tribe , widely renowned throughout the midwest for their hunting prowess . :laugh:

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Sounds like the beginning of a new movie...The Blair Squirrel Project.

Imagine the scene starting out with some crime scene tape staked out on the road, a roller tape and a little white chalk outline on the road...complete with filled in white tail, of course. The Johnson County LEO's are on the scene, but when they learn that FordMan08 was involved and that he is a member of the Indiana Slapaho tribe, they exchange worried glances. Finally, one of them says "make the call."

The next scene is Fenway sitting at home working on a trigger job when the phone rings. After a brief update, they tell him that they have no jurisdiction over the Slapaho tribe, but still need answers...answers only INGO investigators can uncover. He swallows hard (long pause) and accepts the assignment.

Who knows, maybe it could be the next big hit at Sundance...or at least go viral on YouTube!

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I don't know anything about making movies but I think we're on to something here .

Scene TWO :

After a dbl Jack on the rocks and a Sherman , Fenway gathers gear and heads out .

What was supposed to be a cursory investigation quickly turns into a two day , danger filled , life and death adventure as he finds the Slapaho tribe is less than friendly .

He finds out the white tailed squirrel is one of their most sacred idols (pet cemetery kinda thing ), as Fenway suspects , they know more then they let on , and secretly vow retribution on the rouge FordMan08 if found .

He makes his way back home to R&R and realizes this problem is too big for him to handle on his own . ( Needs sarcastic , pithy sidekick )

Jed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    "White tail" Squirrel.... perhaps a magazine is the best bait??? LOL DON"T FORGET WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES...lol ... accept those politically correct sobs they just read the articles.... lol

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Looked out in the back yard this weekend, and it looks like I have one too!!

picture.php

picture.php
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=494&pictureid=2266

picture.php

Last edited:

mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    squirrles and skunks cross breeding? banding together for the animal conspiracy that bob and tom talk about? be carefull and be prepared.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    very odd! Ive never seen a white tailed tree rat before! kinda neat really. I did see a tree rat once that was totally black.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    i just happened to see two white tailed squirrels a couple of weeks ago. flipped me out. i've never seen one before. they were at a house i was working on along 146th. wish we had some of those northern black squirrels down here, haven't seen one in years.

Top Bottom