• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, I've pretty much had a gut full of the "you're a racist" crap because I sometimes order a Vanilla milkshake.

You clearly haven't tried Graeter's chocolate shakes. I mean, OMG they're good. Pricey. But just the right thing on a hot summer day to cool you off. You'd never go back to plain old vanilla shakes after that, lol.

But, a key to their goodness is not just the quality of their chocolate. They add a shot of vanilla syrup to it. Is that racist? :dunno: I dunno, but it's really good.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Thats MY secret bluegill hole and YOU SHARED IT WITH HER?"
    I read about when it happened. Those must have been pretty good punches. On a side note, the Lawrence/Orange County line isn’t too far from me. Wonder if it were on the eastern end or the western end?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I read about when it happened. Those must have been pretty good punches. On a side note, the Lawrence/Orange County line isn’t too far from me. Wonder if it were on the eastern end or the western end?
    Is this the same guy that got busted at a gas station in Paoli... who was the same guy who had the SWAT out at Fort Ritner because he was hold-up in a barn allegedly with a bomb? Or is this a different loser?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Is this the same guy that got busted at a gas station in Paoli... who was the same guy who had the SWAT out at Fort Ritner because he was hold-up in a barn allegedly with a bomb? Or is this a different loser?
    I don’t think so. But I’m terrible at remembering names.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't know what it is with that area... when I was a teenager somebody shot their cousin over a catfish. They were from the other side of East Fork White River IIRC...
    I’m guessing in this story and probably in the one you mentioned, there’s probably more to it that didn’t get reported.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Different. I find it surprising none of the local news even mentions his turning his life around, library card, or medical school aspirations.

Top Bottom