• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Wow! I didn't even know what a "Mack Daddy" was. (Until I Googled it, that is.)

Last edited:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I agree with his viewpoint about people only being able to take so much before they hit their limit. Patriots will rise up at some point. Currently we're assembling for peaceful rallies & raising awareness. I pray this is the only step required to turn our nation's rudder back to it's proper course.

I disagree with the other 75% of what he said. He's a bigot, plain & simple. People like him are why racism still exists. Color is not a guarantee of culture. Some people choose to let their melanin define them, but this man perpetuates the inaccurate stereotypes.

And no, I'm not a Latino, as you might assume by my user name. I'm a white guy named Dave who grew up in Bluffton. Paco Bedejo is just what my Halo player name evolved into & I've used it ever since.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Yeah- he said the NRA is going to come into the black neighborhoods... no way!

Most gun owners won't revolt, we're more law-abiding than everyone else by definition.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yeah- he said the NRA is going to come into the black neighborhoods... no way!

Most gun owners won't revolt, we're more law-abiding than everyone else by definition.
    It only takes 3%. That's all that fought the Revolutionary War. Being law abiding has nothing to do with it. Apathetic is a much better description. They're content with the status quo, no matter what those in power change it to. Those three percenters are the ones you have to watch for, not the NRA loving fudds. That said, the good reverend is a loon.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I watched other videos of this guy and am not sure about him. He makes the claim that Obama is test tube baby designed to get the vote. He might have been saying it for shock value, but he never tells you that directly, so I'm left to believe that there's a reasonable chance he actually believes it......

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    It only takes 3%. That's all that fought the Revolutionary War. Being law abiding has nothing to do with it. Apathetic is a much better description. They're content with the status quo, no matter what those in power change it to. Those three percenters are the ones you have to watch for, not the NRA loving fudds. That said, the good reverend is a loon.

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather
    an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in
    people's minds.." --Samuel Adams

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "THEY'RE NOT GONNA TAKE THIS FOOLISHNESS ANY LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGER!!!!"

"WHITE FOLK GUNNA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE UP!!!!!!!!!"

"WE NEED A DIALOG MYYYYYY FOOT!"

"ALL THESE WHITE FOLK FORMIN GROUPS AND THEIR GONNA RIIIIIISE UP! AND I"M GONNA JOIIIIIIN EM!!!"

"Where's Larry Sinclair when you need him??? Obama and Sinclair had a Looooove Afffaaaiiiiirrr!"

BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmfao: And I thought ****I**** had to worry about big black SUVs.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HELL YES BROTHA! Let em have it!!!!!!

Top Bottom