• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    He sounds like a nut, but his hearts in the right place, and he's right about one thing....people are going to start reaching their breaking point, and eventually these peaceful gatherings are going to turn more and more strident....

You've read your history....

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It only takes 3%. That's all that fought the Revolutionary War. Being law abiding has nothing to do with it. Apathetic is a much better description. They're content with the status quo, no matter what those in power change it to. Those three percenters are the ones you have to watch for, not the NRA loving fudds. That said, the good reverend is a loon.

Being conservative with the numbers; if only 10% of our ~300 million citizens are gun owners, & only 3% of them got riled up for change...that's still 900,000 gun owners... There's only 8.5 million fighting-aged men in Iraq...and look how much trouble they're giving us.

Fortunately, the apathy is beginning to disappear. A lot of people are waving at their breaking point as it's coming up their front lawns now. I'm excited to see what will happen when these people decide to become involved in changing the path our politicians & corporations (redundant?) have set us upon. There are several groups you can become involved in. Find one & start figuring out who you're going to support in the upcoming elections...local, state, & federal.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Being conservative with the numbers; if only 10% of our ~300 million citizens are gun owners, & only 3% of them got riled up for change...that's still 900,000 gun owners... There's only 8.5 million fighting-aged men in Iraq...and look how much trouble they're giving us.

Fortunately, the apathy is beginning to disappear. A lot of people are waving at their breaking point as it's coming up their front lawns now. I'm excited to see what will happen when these people decide to become involved in changing the path our politicians & corporations (redundant?) have set us upon. There are several groups you can become involved in. Find one & start figuring out who you're going to support in the upcoming elections...local, state, & federal.

I'm still getting my hopes up that things will change with the next election cycle. It will be our final chance to make a peaceful difference. We'd better make a peaceful difference too.

Top Bottom