• Which way do you thread your belt?

• Total voters

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Uh.. I've never threaded my belts to the right.
    Always to the left.

Buttonholes and zippers for women tend to go the opposite direction. Example: the sweater I'm wearing today has the buttons on the left side and the buttonholes on the right. All our mens' shirts here at TB have the buttons on the right and the holes on the left.

But my belt starts just left of the fastener, wraps around counter-clockwise, and the excess goes to the left.
    I saw a show on tv about buttons once. Buttons are different sides depending on whether they are meant to be buttoned by the wearer or a servant, and it has just stayed that way.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Exmilitary here and everyone know we step off with our left foot first lace boots left over right, carry stuff in our left hand and yes wear our belt with the excess sticking out on the left counterclockwise.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    at Knob Creek in the fall there will be a LOT of machine gun owners willing to let you fire their weapons for a price.

Including the electric mini-guns mounted on the side of helicopters, and the top of a few black suburbans.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    at Knob Creek in the fall there will be a LOT of machine gun owners willing to let you fire their weapons for a price.

Including the electric mini-guns mounted on the side of helicopters, and the top of a few black suburbans.

I've heard of that place. Watched the videos - LOVE the tracers!
    I have it bookmarked. It's one of my "places to go/see" before I "check out". :):

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I've heard of that place. Watched the videos - LOVE the tracers!
    I have it bookmarked. It's one of my "places to go/see" before I "check out". :):
    I recomend any and everyone to go. Nothing is better than being there first thing in the morning when they first let everything rip!!! That is one of the most awesome thing ever.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I recomend any and everyone to go. Nothing is better than being there first thing in the morning when they first let everything rip!!! That is one of the most awesome thing ever.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

If the videos are any indication, I definately agree. As I stated earlier, it IS one of my "things to do!" EXCITING!

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy

Morning may be ok ,,,,, but the night fire ,,,, is wayyyyyyyy more impressive :do2: the tracers, down range expliosions,and fires, almost turn the night into day.

Top Bottom