• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Degrading teachers..... union workers ....... public services ....... working people.... This was one Republican that saw the real problem in our economic engine. Why haven't any of our politicians focused on military spending. I'm NOT talking about weakening our position. I'm talking about an audit. An audit that tells us exactly where all this money actually goes. Everything else is a critical distraction!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    The military itself and various .gov offices have tried to audit the military's budgets many times. The end result of what I have read boils down to that the military's spending is not well tracked. Something like, what? Eight billion dollars was "lost" in Afghanistan? I have not read where new accounting measures were called for, nor any persons or offices "getting in trouble" over it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    The billions that are lost and unaccounted for in the military budget are staggering. There are contracts procurred that they aren't even sure the contract amounts. THis is the first decade that the "medium" income has declined. THey always point to the "average" income which includes high's and low's. Not accurate of what is happening. The opportunists to the right are using this space in time to crush unions. It will affect everyone from the top to the bottom and they don't get it. An increasing income gap between the have's and the have not's isn't good and then to assualt education?!?!?!? THis is the only thing that can close the gap. These are crazy and defining times and we lack true leadership on every level....

Top Bottom