www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thread update.

For those following along, I have moved this thread from the WTB section of the classifieds to the accessories section since OP wasnt specifically wanting to buy from another INGOer so much as he was looking for a referral to somebody who sells them.
    Since its no longer in the classifieds, the prohibition against replying no longer applies. So I made the helpful replies visible again.

Speaking to all: in the future if you are just looking for a source and not specifically wanting to buy it from somebody here, make the question in the appropriate gear thread. That way folks can reply in the thread without breaking any rules. OP did nothing wrong per se, it just wasnt quite the best place for it. And it took multiple mods several days to realize it shouldnt have been there.

Good luck OP!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The best way to get them, IMHO, is to buy ammo already loaded on enblocs. They can be found a few places. How many are you looking for as I might have a few extra. There should be some at the 1500 this weekend too, but probably a little salty.

Top Bottom