• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My first thread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/introductions-greetings/40174-newbie-greenwood.html

A couple beyond that one:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/want-buy/40184-wtb-h-k-usp-40-compact.html

(I ended up finding one on armslist, and eventually sold it on INGO)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-defense/40185-how-react-anti-gun-public.html

Looks like I still had questions about OC. Funny, since that's all I've done since shortly after getting into firearms, and I'm as comfortable as can be about it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But as I recall, he wasn't HandK back then. Didn't he have some numbers at the end originally and at some point had that changed?
    Savage Eagle was a pretty good post whore back in the old days as were Blood Eclipse and Bigum1969.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Us '08ers can remember going to bed early, sleeping late, and still being able to catch up on every new post or thread over breakfast.

Literally every single post made. I remember sitting in a dorm room or library when I was supposed to be studying and perusing through ALL the threads in one particular subforum or another.

Wasn't the required minimum posts for the classifieds something like 10 or 15 when that rule was first made? I'm pretty sure Fenway didn't start it out at 50, but I don't remember what steps he had to take to escalate it there. I never paid any attention to it since I was always too broke for the classifieds anyways.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Literally every single post made. I remember sitting in a dorm room or library when I was supposed to be studying and perusing through ALL the threads in one particular subforum or another.

Wasn't the required minimum posts for the classifieds something like 10 or 15 when that rule was first made? I'm pretty sure Fenway didn't start it out at 50, but I don't remember what steps he had to take to escalate it there. I never paid any attention to it since I was always too broke for the classifieds anyways.
    The minimum post requirement to obtain classified privileges was 10 when I joined. Not sure if it was any different before that.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sometimes for fun I'll go to the sub-forums and go straight to the last page. It's funny to read some of the early stuff. Or some of the users that I just don't see anymore. What was the first thread? Did Fenway have an introduction thread? Is it kinda weird that, basically, INGO has yet to exist without Obama as president? Who was the first user to start a Glock vs 1911 thread? Where's the first guy to be like, "No way I'm OC-ing, I don't want to be the first one shot." If you go to the very last page on the political forums there's an Obama gun control thread, that's awesome. Gettin' nostalgic on Father's Day I guess.....
    Dupe. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/97004-where-first-thread-ingo.html

Top Bottom