Where I can get a few of these IMPD INGO stickers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    f5hiCy1.jpg

I have a few of the INGO ones like this, but I had never known about the IMPD version. I'm assuming these are at least a few years old, so if anyone has a few laying around, I'd happily pay for them. Or if you know who I could contact to place an order, I'd be willing to go that route too :ingo:

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I didn't know where else to put it!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We stopped making stickers a while back when the interest in doing the 1500 and on line store was low.

Contact RobbyMack. He is Ingo staff and a does these designs in his business. He is not around much these days as he is seriously busy with life and his business so if he does not respond hit me up and I will get him involved for you.

Be safe,

-CM-

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    f5hiCy1.jpg

I have a few of the INGO ones like this, but I had never known about the IMPD version. I'm assuming these are at least a few years old, so if anyone has a few laying around, I'd happily pay for them. Or if you know who I could contact to place an order, I'd be willing to go that route too :ingo:

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I didn't know where else to put it!
    Cool!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Just out of curiosity, doesn't there have to be some kind of official permission and/or purpose to use the official IMPD seal? I am only asking as a printer, because we have to be careful how we use certain images.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Some years ago when the SIL was graduating from the Academy I wanted to etch a stainless steel travel tumbler with the IMPD logo for his gift. I did have to get permission and submit the design and it was a one item, one time deal.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    We stopped making stickers a while back when the interest in doing the 1500 and on line store was low.

Contact RobbyMack. He is Ingo staff and a does these designs in his business. He is not around much these days as he is seriously busy with life and his business so if he does not respond hit me up and I will get him involved for you.

Be safe,

-CM-

Thanks! I couldn't remember who used to make these. I'll definitely reach out to him once I get a free second. I have the "Don't Tread on Me" version of this sticker. I saw it on a patrol car, and asked if I could have it (I know the officer is not a member on here) but it was too fragile to remove.

I wonder whose old car it was!

Is it possible that what we are seeing is an IMPD sticker with the INGO sticker placed behind it?

No, it's definitely all one sticker. I have one similar to it, but not with the IMPD emblem.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I dont think I'd want to put a police decal on any of my vehicles right now. I dont put gun stickers either because I dont want my **** broken into. Nor trump stickers or signs.
    I'll wear my MAGA hat because they have to actually confront ME to get that. Good luck sweety pie.
    Those stickers look cool, but the criminal punks would deface it or bust up your car.
    I support causes I believe in by action, money, saying thanks.
    Just my 2 cents

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I dont think I'd want to put a police decal on any of my vehicles right now. I dont put gun stickers either because I dont want my **** broken into. Nor trump stickers or signs.
    I'll wear my MAGA hat because they have to actually confront ME to get that. Good luck sweety pie.
    Those stickers look cool, but the criminal punks would deface it or bust up your car.
    Just my 2 cents

I agree. Now once I get a trunk monkey I'd put gun related stickers on my car. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to picture a robber breaking open that trunk.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    TT, bullseye, my feelings exactly.

Same. I have three gun related stickers on my car. But you gotta be one of us to understand what they are. A mope isnt going to take note.

tiny (1"x3"?) "INGO" sticker
    ESS sticker (top corner of my windshield to make my very common car stick out in a parking lot. To me at least)
    Appleseed sticker.

No hunting gear companies, no gun/gun gear companies, etc.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Just my 2 cents

I totally agree with you, but this sticker would be going on a vehicle that is already marked with police decals ;)

Top Bottom