• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HipShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    WHere i am it's hard too get a weapon too defend yourself with and women are raped allot by very bad people that get there weapon's from some other scum bag without any trouble at all. Criminals have more security than the average person and they know it.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    WHere i am it's hard too get a weapon too defend yourself with and women are raped allot by very bad people that get there weapon's from some other scum bag without any trouble at all. Criminals have more security than the average person and they know it.

Where are you from?

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    train, travel in groups, and always have pepper spray, put your key ( a lot of them) on the end of a paracord lanyard, to use as a flail. noone will question that it is anything more than a keychain.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

There are lots of ways to defend yourself without a gun. Situational awareness is often 90% of the fight. There are martial arts classes and generic self-defense classes available, plus a number of non-firearm tools such as pepper spray and the aforementioned keychain. The important thing is that you train as often as possible. The fact that the question even comes up puts you ahead of 75% of the population. What's that they say? The first step is admitting you have a problem? :)

Top Bottom