Where does the hive buy their used/refurb iPhails?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    My poor iPhail X is getting tired. overheats, locks up and battery health is in the 70% range. I've had it 2 years and it was a refurb from Amazon.

I'm looking for a 11 pro max or 12 pro/pro max with 128 or so. Prices are all over the place on marketplace and Amazon wants your arm. Apple sells ONLY the 14 Pro and I want the camera and battery life. So where does the hive shop?

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    When I need a phone I shop for the second most current version on eBay. Preferably I buy a factory refurbished but have bought privately refurbished also. I just bought a Samsung S21 that's in nearly perfect condition for 50% the price of a new S22. Always check the return policy.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Sometimes your phone carrier will run promotions on new phones. I turned in my old iPhone XR to Verizon and got a new iPhone 13 for around $300 after the trade in credit. Might be worth looking into.
    Yeah.... I looked into that. we would have to "uprade" our phone plan and they would give me a whole $85 towards a $1300 14. No.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have used Gazelle in the past with good luck. I'm still using a 7 that works just fine, but may need to upgrade soon due to the switch to 5G. I bought it used and have had it for quite a while.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Yeah.... I looked into that. we would have to "uprade" our phone plan and they would give me a whole $85 towards a $1300 14. No.
    Don’t go to the stores go to the my Verizon app and see what deals they have. F the stores. No phone plan upgrades needed. Same price as it has been.

Purchased my iPhone 5 used from a friend who upgraded. Purchased my 6plus from Verizon when you got a device credit. Purchased my XR from Apple using Apple Store cards I asked for as gifts.(plus cash) Traded in the broken XR (screen issues) for the 13 mini (the size I prefer). I have to pay tax on 599 dollars and 35 to switch the line to new phone but the mini will be free in 24 months as now they give you credit over time not a block of money.

I loved the XR and the 6plus but missed the size of the 5. I looked at the max pro and the pro both 13 and 14. now I have a perfect size phone for me just had to get a mag safe battery for my extended run time. The 13 mini is a true piece of engineering genius to fit all of it in such a small device. Not for everyone but I use a iPad Pro as my only computer so the pair work great together. Need a bigger screen open backpack and go.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I don’t want my phone refurbed. I bought this X used. I’d like more memory, better camera and longer battery life along with the faster processors. This one get hot and overheats more often than I’d like

Top Bottom