• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Earlier tonight I saw a tall bearded gentleman wearing dark brown trousers and a dark blue shirt OCing a full-size Glock at the ammo counter in the Brownsburg Walmart. I didn't talk to him but I did strike up a conversation with a fellow INGOer at the ammo case to warn him about Federal XM193 blowing up rifles lately.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    So is average Joe citizen who is open carrying a firearm more likely to be shot in the back than say a police officer or security guard openly carrying a firearm? Just asking. I have never open carried, but if that is how someone wants to roll, that is their business.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Last night at the Walmart on the north side of Muncie. The man was walking by the registers with his back to me but it looked like a government or commander-sized 1911.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Kind of late but I just remembered: A fellow was IWB a small handgun in bible study a week or two before Christmas. I'm still new to that church but nobody seemed to even care...which I thought was a good sign. :D

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    City bbq 31

Kid in a baggy black sweatshirt, not sure if it was suppose to be cc or oc but it was a full size glock in an IWB holster, but at the 330 so I'm guessing that's how he carries it.

Pants half way down his ass

:ugh:

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Texas Roadhouse in Avon, late lunch. 30-something male with a nice SS 1911.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wild Birds Unlimited in Greenwood, off 135. Very 2A friendly. I've seen no less than three different OC'ers in there at different times, two gents and a lady.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    This past Saturday Meijer on Bremen Hwy. 25-30 yr old with what looked like a Glock.
    I was wearing my trusty INGO hat along with my own Glock. My jacket covered mine.

Ryno

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Shelbyville, IN
    What I was thinking when I posted before was this. If you're somewhere and someone has bad intentions, that being a robbery, shooting, etc.. If they were to see someone open carry, it would stand to reason they'd take out the most immediate threat first. That's not to say oc or cc either one is better than the other. Just in my opinion, I want every advantage I can get. I think cc could make a difference in your favor in such an event. Maybe not, either you choose may not help depending on the circumstances. Like I said just my opinion. Wasn't trying to upset anyone.

Top Bottom