• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    I spotted a young guy named Jesse in Papa Murphys in New Albany yesterday carrying a 2 tone semi auto in a holster on his belt (left side). As I was CC'ing at the time, I have to assume that he did not notice me. The place was busy, and I saw no indication that anyone else paid any attention to this o.c.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    This morning driving along I-465 Westbound on the Southside of Indy. Spotted a guy on a Harley with pistol on his right hip. He scooted by pretty quick so I didn't get a good look at the details.

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    Yes she did, dressed in all black. I was with the family shoe shop. We were just about to walking out to the parking lot when I notice her. I was OCing my FDE Glock 17 with a TLR-1 on my left side.

Haha nice. I told her she was spotted and she kinda freaked and asked me why people are looking for her.... Haha bless her heart.

MTFisher93

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Terre Haute, IN
    In Terre Haute, IN there is a 60 something woman that OCs her 1911 and Glick. I've seen her on multiple occasions around town. There are a few other younger men that OC their XDs and Glocks. Always will see the old farms carrying their revolvers in Rual King and around the back roads.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Does sloppy CC (JFC) count?

Ricker's BP at SR267 and the I-70 interchange yesterday late afternoon/evening. Gassing up his Ford sedan of some sort. Even in a dark t-shirt, it went well beyond printing and a good 1.5" of the holster was exposed. No one else seemed to notice.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Haha nice. I told her she was spotted and she kinda freaked and asked me why people are looking for her.... Haha bless her heart.
    Normally I would stop and thank people but as I was saying we were just walking out to the parking lot did not want to turn around and go back.

DFM914

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    I seen a younger guy with tats and piercings with a Glock flopping around on a crappy belt in a crappy holster at Meijer in Plainfield this past weekend. Hope no little girl grabbed it from him!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    PNC bank, 10th and Shadeland at lunch today. Early twentysomething guy... tank top, tats, and buzz cut. Carrying a Glock in a serpa on a web belt that looks like it came with the jeans. Damned thing was riding 3" low due to the weight. Reminded me of how a wild west gunfighter's holder would ride.

Get a quality belt, son! :oldwise:

(at least we wasnt "sagging")

newdave61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2015
    Avon
    Saw a young fella OC in the Kroger's in Avon. Tried to give him some recognition, but he was avoiding eye contact at all costs. Didn't seem to want attention, so I didn't bug him.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When women open carry and present an otherwise positive image, it's good news for all of us. It's even good for those who disdain open carry. It's even good for those who hate us and our right to carry, whether they ever realize it or not.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When women open carry and present an otherwise positive image, it's good news for all of us. It's even good for those who disdain open carry. It's even good for those who hate us and our right to carry, whether they ever realize it or not.

I hate you.

bhunt31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Brazil
    In Terre Haute, IN there is a 60 something woman that OCs her 1911 and Glick. I've seen her on multiple occasions around town. There are a few other younger men that OC their XDs and Glocks. Always will see the old farms carrying their revolvers in Rual King and around the back roads.

Surprised you haven't spotted my wife and I yet.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    South Bend, Charlie's Phillip's 66 station on Olive and 23 this morning, around 0830. Driving a silver Taurus SE with personal tags. Couldn't see what he had, was carrying in a plastic holster clipped on his right side pants packet.

If you're on here, I was the guy sitting in the armored truck.

Top Bottom