• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Tonight, I OC'd to Mackenzie River Pizza Company and Kohl's on the north side. A young girl gave me a kind of dirty look in Kohl's. Kinda like she wished she was 5 again or something...

Shive.Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Greenwood/Whiteland
    Best buy this afternoon to get some ink for the printer. The only look that I noticed, after wandering around for about 20-30 minutes, was from the Barbie doll cashier that rang me out. Kinda like "whoa!" I was carrying my 1911.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Best buy this afternoon to get some ink for the printer. The only look that I noticed, after wandering around for about 20-30 minutes, was from the Barbie doll cashier that rang me out. Kinda like "whoa!" I was carrying my 1911.

She's a young'n/new employee with my Best Buy. No worries.
    As long as she didn't say anything to you regarding/against it, she was probably just caught off guard.

I've tried to touch base with most employee's here to make sure everyone understands the law around 'customers carrying in our store'.

You're welcomed to send me a PM with details if you feel she was negative to you in any way.
    I handle all of the HR/employee engagement in this store so would be glad to speak with her if you feel it to be necessary.

OC'ing at Best Buy is approved for sure! :rockwoot:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    She's a young'n/new employee with my Best Buy. No worries.
    As long as she didn't say anything to you regarding/against it, she was probably just caught off guard.

I've tried to touch base with most employee's here to make sure everyone understands the law around 'customers carrying in our store'.

You're welcomed to send me a PM with details if you feel she was negative to you in any way.
    I handle all of the HR/employee engagement in this store so would be glad to speak with her if you feel it to be necessary.

OC'ing at Best Buy is approved for sure! :rockwoot:

I OC the Greenwood Best Buy quite often. I'll say that I've never encountered any negativity there. Pleasant experiences all around. Even when I refuse the reciept-checkers :)

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I OC'd last night at Big Woods Pizza in Nashville, with a stop at Speedway in Columbus for gas on the way back.

There were a whole crapload of people who saw me OC at Big Woods. Nobody said a word.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    OCed my Ruger Alaskan in Kroger today. Got a few second looks from some zombie shoppers, but not so much as a blink from any Kroger employees, actually stood and talked to one for several minutes.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I OC'd to my Bathroom, then I went to my Den to grab a Book to read, then I OC'd to the Kitchen for Lunch. Then the Liquor Cabinet for some 46 on the rocks...

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Pizza Hut on Green River Rd. across from Eastland Mall. Place was crowded. I took my coat off before I went up to get my salad. There had to be a good handful of people who noticed but nobody commented.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom