• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CCCCCCC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2018
    T
    To the range, gun shop and back to the range. My new G26 Gen 5 has been anything but perfection. I finally bought a Glock and it’s been 300 rounds of uninitiated malfunction drills. Not happy.

New recoil spring is enroute from Glock, and it appears the slide lock spring is functioning as intended now. :dunno:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Somebody's orchard in Mooresville, Anderson Orchard I think, first time I was there with family, then Cheddars in Avon and the Wal-Mart behind it to get an anniversary card for my daughter we were having dinner with.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The kids really wanted Chick Fil-A for lunch after we left NRAAM, so I held my nose and put my jacket on to cover up so we could go to the food court at Circle Center mall.

I offer myself up for sacrifice at the alter of those who don't boycott anti-gun businesses.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The kids really wanted Chick Fil-A for lunch after we left NRAAM, so I held my nose and put my jacket on to cover up so we could go to the food court at Circle Center mall.

I offer myself up for sacrifice at the alter of those who don't boycott anti-gun businesses.

??? Since when is Chik-Fil-A anti-gun? What did I miss?

Top Bottom