• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brwnfldl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Ive googled it to death and can not find these accesories for sale. Can anyone tell me where I can buy these accesories, foregrip, drum, and stock. Thanks
    G.jpg

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    No debate, you'd need to register it.

Just the Forward grip would be an AOW. The stock would need to be registered as a SBR, but as a SBR the fore-grip would be fine. The mag is fine, but never seen one.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    First, installing the foregrip and stock would turn a Glock pistol into an illegal NFA weapon, unless you first paid your $200 tax stamp and registered it as either an AOW (foregrip) or SBR (stock and foregrip). Or unless it's on a post-sample machine pistol as shown above. ;)

Both components are manufactured in Israel and sold by Mako Security.
    Glock Accessories: Mako Security, Inc.

The drum is a 9mm BETA-C magazine fitted with a one-off Glock feed tower. AFAIK, nobody is making such a tower commercially.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Class 3

The minute you put the stock and foregrip on it you have turned it into a Class 3 firearm. You need the tax stamps for the weapon you showed or say hello to Club Fed and a room mate named Bubba

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Loop hole...

Ways around owning the front grip and the stock with out getting the tax stamp. If you own a rifle with a picatinny rail that you can put the grip on. Also, the stock doubles as a camera "stabilizer" do-hicky. Just don't get caught with the "rifle VFG" and "camera stock" on your Glock...:shady:

Not worth the risk though.

Sinner Man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    It's a Title II firearm, not Class 3. Class 3 refers to the dealer the transfer is made through. I know, anal, but just an FYI.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Wait a minute... doesn't that have one of those little "things" on the back of the slide that converts it into a happy gun? I think that is what that is... the picture must be taken overseas somewhere (seeing as these accessories are made in Israel)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Wait a minute... doesn't that have one of those little "things" on the back of the slide that converts it into a happy gun? I think that is what that is... the picture must be taken overseas somewhere (seeing as these accessories are made in Israel)

See highlighted portion of my post from the previous page...

First, installing the foregrip and stock would turn a Glock pistol into an illegal NFA weapon, unless you first paid your $200 tax stamp and registered it as either an AOW (foregrip) or SBR (stock and foregrip). Or unless it's on a post-sample machine pistol as shown above. ;)

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    You can see a similar gun in action at Knob Creek every year. And it is a post sample gun. Not legal for Joe Public to own. And it's a very fast way to turn money into noise.

Top Bottom