Where are the Force on Force classes at?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Where are the Force on Force (firearms training )classes at?

I would love to get myself into some real 'hands on', get my juices flowing and get me into gear force on force training...

but where?

Last edited:

BIX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Looks like Tactical Response is running 'The Fight' in Seymour in September:

Tactical Response

I did the class a while ago and found it to be a pretty significant learning experience.

BIX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BIX
    Looks like Tactical Response is running 'The Fight' in Seymour in September:

Tactical Response

I did the class a while ago and found it to be a pretty significant learning experience

Ouch, 450 bucks! I'm considering but that's a lot lot of mula for a weekend.

Yeah, it's certainly not cheap - but it is in line with the tuition for many of the other traveling schools' weekend courses. At least with an FoF class, you don't have ammo cost, which can sometimes exceed tuition these days.....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeah, it's certainly not cheap - but it is in line with the tuition for many of the other traveling schools' weekend courses. At least with an FoF class, you don't have ammo cost, which can sometimes exceed tuition these days.....

Very good point about the ammo. Wonder if both days are mandatory or they'll let you attend one day only? Assuming it's half the fee?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Very good point about the ammo. Wonder if both days are mandatory or they'll let you attend one day only? Assuming it's half the fee?

I'd do that right along with you. Not only b/c of the money I just don't want to miss out on church for every event that takes place every weekend. Sunday's are family day as well.

I'd be willing to commute 1 day and pay half.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    I want to start a Force on Force group for centeral Indiana since I already use airsoft for garage training.

I would like to take class too. I didn't think the Tactical Reponse classes in Seymorhad force on force, I'll have to check that out. Really $400-$500 for a weekend class sounds like the going rate which is probably worth it but That part of the reason I haven't taken one.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I want to start a Force on Force group for centeral Indiana since I already use airsoft for garage training.

I would like to take class too. I didn't think the Tactical Reponse classes in Seymorhad force on force, I'll have to check that out. Really $400-$500 for a weekend class sounds like the going rate which is probably worth it but That part of the reason I haven't taken one.

:yesway:

If someone would set up a 4-hr course for $100, or an 8-hr course for $200- they'd probably hit the sweet spot as far as cost is concerned. $450 is insane and I don't know who would actually pay that. Certainly few who are "middle class" or smart with their money.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Yeah, I hear you, but I think there is a lot more information to get across in a weekend class.

A Force on Force training group would be free besides for the equipment costs. Granted it is more of the blind leading the blind without an instructor but I think you would still learn a lot.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Yeah, I hear you, but I think there is a lot more information to get across in a weekend class.

A Force on Force training group would be free besides for the equipment costs. Granted it is more of the blind leading the blind without an instructor but I think you would still learn a lot.

That's right... :yesway:

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    I have been to several of Guy Minnis's courses in Evansville (Point shooting and Alternative sight methods coming next weekend.) I haven't been able to get to one of his FoF classes. It's normally $50-$60 for a three hour course. Small class size for lots of one-on-one instruction. I highly recommend Guy's classes.

Top Bottom