• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I doubt they're going to come and take them.

No need to.

Think people will just hand them over, most of them anyway............

National Health Insurance deal, your kid/wife/parents operation/meds would be 100% covered by the Gov, and done in a timely manner, if you simply ensured they recuperated in a "healthy environment" (no guns in the home).

95% compliance I bet.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    When they decide to come to take your guns, there won't be any talking.

Your response will be soley based on the layers of security you have around you and the amount of time you have to react.............and of course the decsions you make.

Confiscation is a fantasy. If it ever started, in even one state, the number of dead Citizens and LEO's would be so vast so quickly that it would stop. They would not have the stomach for it. That is why legislation is the key to gun control, not confiscation.
    Why would anyone knock on more than 1 door? The first guy who resists will be eventually hauled out and buried so deeply in a federal prison even the rats won't talk to him. He will be ruined financially and will never see his family again except on visitor's day. You think after that a lot of other people won't turn them in? How about the young father who has to raise his kids? How about an older person who has to care for his/her spouse? Resistance ain't gonna happen. It didn't in Great Britain or Canada. Why should it here?

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Livinroom

I heard he has a sign business with a lucrative international contract...

You will comply. You will be grossly outnumbered and underpowered(If the drones circling above doesn't convey that feeling, the hovering gunship should). Dying in your livingroom today will not advance your cause tomorrow.

Incorrect!

cncfrench

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    I too fear what will happen if the current administration is re-elected. Could it be true that the south will actually rise again??

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Who are they going send to take them?

Not any of the N. Guard, or LEO I know.

This is not gonna happen.

Obama second term is not the end of the world. Been there, thought this with Clinton.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Hate to say it, but never say never and never think that "It can't happen here".
    Legislators are lawyers and lawyers can craft laws to circumvent the simple straightforward understanding of the Constitution.

Happened in the UK, Australia, & South Africa, all in recent history. The Aussies & Afrikaners are a pretty rugged brood, especially the farmers, doubt anyone of em 40 years ago thought their kind would put up with this. For the sake of disclosure, my wife is an Afrikaner and my brother in law is an Aussie.

Gun politics in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take note of "The Port Arthur Massacre" and special note of the fact that the funds used for a national gun buy-back came from the general public through a special tax added to the cost of every taxpayers mandatory, nationalized health plan... hmmm.

"Because the Australian Constitution prevents the taking of property without just compensation the Federal Government introduced the Medicare Levy Amendment Act 1996 to raise the predicted cost of $A500 million through a one-off increase in the Medicare levy. The gun buy-back scheme started on 1 October 1996 and concluded on 30 September 1997. [25] The buyback purchased and destroyed more than 631,000 firearms, mostly semi-auto .22 rimfires, semi-automatic shotguns and pump-action shotguns. Only Victoria provided a breakdown of types destroyed, and in that state less than 3% were military style semi-automatic rifles."

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Who are they going send to take them?

Not any of the N. Guard, or LEO I know.

This is not gonna happen.

Obama second term is not the end of the world. Been there, thought this with Clinton.

The LEO you know if ordered tomorrow to come get you because they have a warrant for your arrest would however, reluctantly come and get you.

I know several officers personally, but if they had a warrant sworn out for me they would do their job.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    What am I going to do when the state comes to round up firearms?

Use firearms of course.

When the time comes that you need to bury your guns, the time has come to dig them up.

Top Bottom