• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    What an awesome day. Believe me this comes back to you in wonderful ways. My sons are 18 and 21. We were talking about Father's Day last night and they suggested a father/son range day to celebrate. Dad is pretty proud and pretty excited about Father's Day now. Anthony, I'm sure you know but treasure the time with them at this age, before you know it they are out the door. Rep to you for making this fun for your son by including "wagers" and challenges.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    Congrats on the Father-Son time. My son is now 18. I wish we would have a few more of those times.

We took a father-son trip rafting, climbing, and hiking with Focus on the Family 3 years ago. What a great week that was.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    That is so awesome!:yesway:

Take every advantage to spent time while he still wants to do things with you. My sons' father was too busy for them and now when he wants them to hunt with him they are NOT interested. It is a lonely and sad commentary.

Fortunately, they will still shoot with me:):, but Mom has always been the 'go to girl'.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Like money in the bank buddy! Some day, years from now, he will remember those times and will be there for you when your old and need some help. Good job and great pics.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I'll never forget the good times my son and I had at Daniel Boone in Chandler. Several times we took homemade tune salad sandwiches, chips and drinks. We'd shoot awhile then picnic then shoot some more.

By the way, nice pic of your mother-in-law on the avatar!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    End of the weekend

We ended the weekend at church and then to the Hush Shoot and Great Times. I am going to request a family day at the range for Father's Day.

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

Any parent can understand this!
    DSC_0164-3-1.jpg

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    We ended the weekend at church and then to the Hush Shoot and Great Times. I am going to request a family day at the range for Father's Day.

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

Any parent can understand this!
    DSC_0164-3-1.jpg

He is a very handsome young man! It was great to see you both today. If you're out at MCFG on Father's Day, I will try to introduce you to my new wife, 8 year old son, and 7 year old stepson. :)

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Very nice Que. Wish I could have had more days like that with my father... I've got another year or so before I can take my oldest out... she's 7, and big for her age, but I'm pretty sure Mama would have an issue with her precious daughter learning to shoot before she can roller skate! :D

+1 to you for being a great father!

Top Bottom