• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    The guy stopped by today with another estimate.. for even more $$. And that he was not going to fix the ac .. I simply obliged.. took the paper work and told him that I’m not paying for damages that had already been done. That it was obvious he was trying to cash in on the situation
    Some more conversation followed by him mumbling and driving away.. not worth repeating but he seemed baffled that I wasn’t going roll over and pay. My granddaughter was standing on the deck so it stayed pretty civil
    2nd dui and still driving..?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The guy stopped by today with another estimate.. for even more $$. And that he was not going to fix the ac .. I simply obliged.. took the paper work and told him that I’m not paying for damages that had already been done. That it was obvious he was trying to cash in on the situation
    Some more conversation followed by him mumbling and driving away.. not worth repeating but he seemed baffled that I wasn’t going roll over and pay. My granddaughter was standing on the deck so it stayed pretty civil

Name and address.

Have Gun
    Will Travel

Pro bono for good dogs.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

8f0ce9d60ca9551b2e6298e824a0fdbbfd6a5c68b30cf0248cb6f8ff4045d1c2_1.jpg

Cork sucker would never see a cent.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Not legally. Know any local cops? Might want to give them the heads up that if he isnt legal to drive, he is. And even if he does have a work hardship granted, he's driving more than just to and from work.
    Yes. Thought process has already been going. Several of my kids friends are sheriffs deputies and they know of the history this guy has so easy peesy.. just saying it might slip in conversation.
    I know his mom and day and trying to stay civil and since they live a few properties down the road they are close in proximity.. this why I didn’t go after him when his horses were in our yard several times and caused a lot of damage to the yard. Caught them. Walked them back to his property.. like I said before we have a history with him/his family. But this incident changed things. I’m in don’t give a crap about him. He’s been headed down a road for awhile and never had to deal with consequences, the way he left leads me to believe he knows that he’s not getting a dime from me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was able to buy a piece of property next to me by mentioning that the guy buying it on contract had a slight drinking/drug/poaching problem...... Screw Crimestoppers rewards-I got 20 acres!
    And crimestoppers is a joke. I know somebody who filed a report with them. Shortly afterward, the person's house was raided by swat and multiple family members were arrested. After, the guy took a plea deal that had him deported instead of serving time. The reporter got nothing.

Once you file a report, you have to keep checking your "case" on the website. If you forget, you dont get paid because they dont know who you are to notify you when you have a payout. Then I guess you contact them? He couldnt tell me since the case was never updated.

After hearing that, and seeing how hard it is to get paid, I wonder how much they actually pay out vs what is promised? I mean, you have to keep the info handy, and remember to check back, possibly years after the report. I wonder how many people just forget and never claim the reward?

/threadjack

Top Bottom