• Total voters

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    just switched from 357 Sig to 9mm.

I like the 357 better, but I figure whatever advantages it offers are outweighed by keeping my game gun and my defense gun the same. I'm a big fan of the "shoot what you carry and carry what you shoot" philosophy.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    .45ACP. My EDC is a Springfield XD .45 Compact, IWB holster, with an extra 13 round magazine in a belt pouch, 24 rnds total. But I also have a Glock 19 that I carry on occasion.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Although I will never love a gun more than my Colt 1911 series 70, it is often not practical for me to carry. I often find myself in situations where open carry or partial concealment are not options for me. Therefore I carry a .380 most of the time. It packs enough firepower to get me out of a situation I don't want to be in. That is all I need from a SD weapon. I practice with it faithfully with the goal of every improving speed and accuracy. We can debate calibers all day but any round on target is better than a miss.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Ive never had a problem finding .40.... and id say out of 9 .40 and .45 its the "hardest to find".

The biggest problem is finding certain brands. I can get speer gold dots easy, federal HST's are extinct apparently.

Top Bottom