• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I am just curious if anyone else thinks that shotgun ammo is next?

I think it's a matter of time, I mean I think people will here soon realize that since most other ammo is hard to get a hold of then they will resort to stocking up shotgun shells next, opinions?

tmanbuddyy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Stranger things have happened lately. But i doubt shot gun ammo will be bought out.if any slugs and buckshot.:twocents:

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Still a lot of shotgun stuff around here, slugs and sabots included. However very little 00 buck. Still plenty of 17 hmr, 22 short, and larger caliber rifle rounds. Good thing I dont have any of those...

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Buy!

I have it on good authority that all ammo will be gone by Wednesday. Walmart, Dick's, Cabela's, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain and your LGS will be sending all they have back to the manufacturers and will never restock. Get out there and buy any ammo you can find whether you have a gun for it or not. You can buy the gun later in the INGO classifieds but by then there will be no ammo anywhere in the country. Sellers will require buyers to show a driver's license, LTCH, and 5 boxes of appropriate ammo before they sell a gun. Personally, I'm getting into prairie dog fishing!

Note: Since this is the internet, I have used purple to make sure nobody takes this as the gospel! Sad, but necessary!

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Went to my wally world today talked to 4 guys from Michigan. They where buying pretty much anything rifle hand gun or slug related said they have been hitting stores since midnight driving all over. They said they couldn't get supply to reload so there just buying anything they see to trade for what they need.

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    I have it on good authority that all ammo will be gone by Wednesday. Walmart, Dick's, Cabela's, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain and your LGS will be sending all they have back to the manufacturers and will never restock. Get out there and buy any ammo you can find whether you have a gun for it or not. You can buy the gun later in the INGO classifieds but by then there will be no ammo anywhere in the country. Sellers will require buyers to show a driver's license, LTCH, and 5 boxes of appropriate ammo before they sell a gun. Personally, I'm getting into prairie dog fishing!

Note: Since this is the internet, I have used purple to make sure nobody takes this as the gospel! Sad, but necessary!

Eh!!! Bonjour!!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Went to my wally world today talked to 4 guys from Michigan. They where buying pretty much anything rifle hand gun or slug related said they have been hitting stores since midnight driving all over. They said they couldn't get supply to reload so there just buying anything they see to trade for what they need.

So 4 guys spent untold hours driving around looking for ammo instead of just paying higher classifieds prices. Sounds like a bargain.

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Yup they shure did I could tell they wasn't out to make money because they sold me 2 bricks of 22 for 25 bucks a peace. Id of hated to be with them and get pulled over because they had a hefty amount when they raised the cover on the bed of the truck. They lucked out somewhere cause it was 223/5.56 and 22lr heaven

Rooster 308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Lansing, MI

F'n Michigan guys... Oh wait.

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Lol It doesn't bother me if they have the time and money to go lookin and buy more power to them one of these days it will come back around. Rim fire is about all I need to look for since I'll be reloading.

Top Bottom