• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    From the looks of it, the amount of haters on this forum got to him and he left. He's on my friends list, you can look up his last post and last thread he participated in by linking through.

Really sad to lose good members like Frank because there are people that spend their time looking up any story where a cop did wrong and then attacking the entire profession because of it.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    From the looks of it, the amount of haters on this forum got to him and he left. He's on my friends list, you can look up his last post and last thread he participated in by linking through.

Really sad to lose good members like Frank because there are people that spend their time looking up any story where a cop did wrong and then attacking the entire profession because of it.

It is too bad. He was always a rational voice when one was needed.

I met Frank once. Really nice guy.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Damn, if that is the case then that really makes me s/mad. There are SO many cop bashers I'd be happy to see go before a good guy like FnS.

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area

Took your advise looks like I would have liked him it is a shame there are so many whom seem to hate the guys who put theirs on the line for the rest of us..

If you read this Frank God Bless

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    There's no underscore in his name and he doesn't post there anymore either...He says all is well, but has been really busy.

"Frank" doesn't post either.

Really. That's sad, I met ranger when we took a class together and he was a cool guy

Top Bottom