• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Sometimes it's best to take a position and let others know you intend to stick with it.
    No matter what!
    Kinda like the Colonists did. ;)
    Mike

I have chosen a position, and those who need to know, know ;) It's a position I'm sure not going to post on the Interconnectingwebs for the world and government to pick apart.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Disarming legal licensed carriers or holders in the situation they're about to face on the coast is reckless. It's a double whammy IMO.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Disarming legal licensed carriers in the situation they're about to face on the coast is reckless. It's a double whammy IMO.
    It's probably just a coincidence that the Gov of NC is a Democrat, and the Mayor of New Orleans was a Democrat.
    The prevailing attitude among Democrat leaders is that it's necessary to disarm the Public as soon as it becomes apparent that they may have to defend themselves.
    Mike

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I understand. I tend to err on the side of caution. Admitting in front of the world that you would, in fact, fire on a police officer that was violating your rights is going to lead nowhere good.

I wish there was a middle ground here but there is not. You will defend your rights or you will not. Likewise, admitting either for the world to see is an invitation to ruin. :twocents:

I once told my commanding officer that I would shoot any officer that gave me an order to disarm American citizens, and attempted to carry out such actions.

I think from that point on, trying to keep my intentions below the radar became fairly futile LOL.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    It's probably just a coincidence that the Gov of NC is a Democrat, and the Mayor of New Orleans was a Democrat.
    The prevailing attitude among Democrat leaders is that it's necessary to disarm the Public as soon as it becomes apparent that they may have to defend themselves.
    Mike
    Don't ya just love those coincidences. They actually think people aren't paying attention.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I think the Liberals understand that we are paying attention. It's my opinion that they think that we simply won't act to protect our rights if it comes down to it. And they're partially right---many WON'T act to protect their rights. It becomes a numbers game, and they're gambling that they'll come out ahead.

FULLMAGAZINE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    When JBTs invade your domicile.

But would you to keep your guns?
    If they have breached the doors to your home, and are coming for YOU, there is only one law of self-preservation to remember: dead cops can't testify. Yes; I am that good. FullM.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I once told my commanding officer that I would shoot any officer that gave me an order to disarm American citizens, and attempted to carry out such actions.

I think from that point on, trying to keep my intentions below the radar became fairly futile LOL.

Whenever you run in to some in the military ask them what they would do, Disarm American Citizens or follow orders. I bet the numbers will favor follow orders by a large margin. My own personal experience asking has proven that to me. Although I have mainly asked National guard members as more than likely they would be the ones doing the disarming

Your mindset is what more soldiers need when they answer that question:patriot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Guys,

I understand the premise here is hypothetical and that the hypothetical LEOs/military who would be entering homes would have made a conscious choice to obey orders rather than follow their oath to support and defend the Constitution. I respect the idea of defending your life and those of your family.

That said, however, I recall Fenway specifically asking some members to not talk about killing cops on his board. If you're thinking it, that's your business, and no one is trying to change your thinking in either direction, but that doesn't mean we're going to be discussing (conspiring to commit?) capital murder on INGO.

Thread closed.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom