• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doc911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    Hello, I'm a newbie here. My first handgun was a Mattle Fanner 50 with Greenie stick'em caps. It was a duel holster rig that I cherished. This is a great website!!

Serial Crusher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    My first was a stainless S&W 629 with a 6 1/2" V-Comp barrel. Turns out it was a really stupid purchase for a first handgun. Even when I bought it in 1998, it was about $0.60-$0.90 per round. I didn't mind the recoil, and enjoyed shooting it, but I couldn't afford to keep it fed and it was pretty ridiculous to carry. I wound up selling it to a friend about a year after I got it.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    S&W Model 39
    It used to fte every fifty rounds or double feed. Slide was looser than my best friends sister. But I still miss the old girl and the 39.lol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    A Springfield Armory G.I. 1911 .45ACP at dare I say 13 years old. My dad thought I should do it right! I shot his Colt Detective Special .38SPL snub nose at 5 years old and have been shooting ever since. Of course my mom sh%%! LOL................. And yes I still have it today after all these years. How could you sell a gun like that? I still remember the day he handed it over to me for good when I was old enough to own it myself. I love you very much dad! I'm a die hard Glock and Sig guy now!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom