• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There is someone with plate VICE32 who is driving like an ass.

Multiple reports of his passing on double yellow in a school zone. Middle finger extended when people call him out. He has been reported to schools and police and he keeps doing it.

Today he passed me in front of Glenns Valley elementary in Indy. Double yellow in an active school zone to turn into his neighborhood. Car in front of me even honked at him as he passed us before turning. He literally had to wait five seconds and just make a normal turn. Unfortuantely I'm in a rental and didn't have my dash cam.

What can be done?

I mean other than ordering 10 yards of dirt to his driveway

Seed bombs. No not explosives, but balls of mud with seeds in them.

Look up the most invasive, fastest growing, and concrete cracking stuff you can find.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back in the day, you could buy pounds of sodium chlorate in the farm store, mix it 50:50 with sugar and get similar fiery destruction (just not as hot and without the liquid metal, of course). It would also explode if it was confined in a strong enough container.
    I remember going in Hook's Drug Store and buying sulfur, powdered charcoal and potassium nitrate (salt peter) when we were kids. Later found out from our chemistry teacher that sugar could be substituted for the charcoal to make gunpowder. He did say we really needed an oxidizing agent to make it go "boom", but he wouldn't tell us what we could use. :): We did make some hellacious smoke bombs though using one of the one lb. plastic jars that the stuff came in.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    .750 OD CV joint steel balls. I used to have a large :coffee: can full from the rebuilds of the drive shafts on an Indy car.
    8 balls a side if memory serves.

Many moons ago I became the victim of a road rager; I was on 465 in the middle lane and saw him doing his best nascar impression winding his way thru traffic behind me so I changed lanes to get out of his way. For some reason he chose to change lanes as well and started damn near bump drafting me. I changed lanes again and slowed, he followed.

This went on for what seemed like forever but in actuality was probably only a minute. Anyhow I'm approaching my exit so I hit the far inside lane (at this point there is no other traffic near us) and at the last second I let fly the handful of ball bearings I'd kept from work, for my rodent eradication tool (wrist rocket) up and out of my open sunroof. At the same time I did a hard exit across 3 lanes and manage to see that my timing was perfect.

Scumbag was driving a really nice red Earnhardt replica so if you see one that looks hail damaged across the front just smile knowingly. Fairly certain it nailed his windshield as well. :bacondance:

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Larry County
    There is someone with plate VICE32 who is driving like an ass.

Multiple reports of his passing on double yellow in a school zone. Middle finger extended when people call him out. He has been reported to schools and police and he keeps doing it.

Today he passed me in front of Glenns Valley elementary in Indy. Double yellow in an active school zone to turn into his neighborhood. Car in front of me even honked at him as he passed us before turning. He literally had to wait five seconds and just make a normal turn. Unfortuantely I'm in a rental and didn't have my dash cam.

What can be done?

I mean other than ordering 10 yards of dirt to his driveway
    Rental car, with insurance coverage?
    PIT MANEUVER!
    I’d park his ass on his roof in the ditch!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Many moons ago I became the victim of a road rager; I was on 465 in the middle lane and saw him doing his best nascar impression winding his way thru traffic behind me so I changed lanes to get out of his way. For some reason he chose to change lanes as well and started damn near bump drafting me. I changed lanes again and slowed, he followed.

This went on for what seemed like forever but in actuality was probably only a minute. Anyhow I'm approaching my exit so I hit the far inside lane (at this point there is no other traffic near us) and at the last second I let fly the handful of ball bearings I'd kept from work, for my rodent eradication tool (wrist rocket) up and out of my open sunroof. At the same time I did a hard exit across 3 lanes and manage to see that my timing was perfect.

Scumbag was driving a really nice red Earnhardt replica so if you see one that looks hail damaged across the front just smile knowingly. Fairly certain it nailed his windshield as well. :bacondance:
    I wish I were good at spoofing because post is highly spoofable! :):

I miss the good ole days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

When we did a lot of up on 2 wheels riding several of us kept those CV bearings in a pocket for easy access. They were used more than once.
    I am not one to damage or do vandalism on purpose. Makes no sense. But you put me in a perilous situation due to you being a complete ass and yes I will **** your **** up for you. If things went north from there so be it. Hope you have good health coverage.
    But these days I try and avoid if. Possible. Age/health will limit response.

I truly hope this guy is neutered and soon before he hurts anybody especially a kid.

Mjr.Malfunction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2021
    GOSHEN
    I would just follow him around till he parked and went in someplace public and then( wearing heavy combat boots) kick the valve stems off of all four wheels.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Some of these replies remind me of the old joke:

Alan, a regular but a rowdy drunk, makes a big scene and gets thrown out of a bar. He smarts off to the bouncer and the bouncer punches him in the jaw, knocks him into the trash bin, and then throws him across the street by his shirt collar and belt.

The bouncer then goes back into the bar, grabs Jake, the drunk's designated driver, who's quietly sitting on a bar stool drinking a soda. He drags the confused man outside, punches him in the jaw, knocks him into the trash bin, and throws him across the street by his shirt collar and belt. The guy yells across the street, "What'd you do that for? I wasn't causing any problems! I'm not even drinking!"

The bouncer points at the first drunk who's just picking himself up off the ground. "It's a favor for Alan. Now he doesn't have to listen to "Why, if he'd done that to me I would have...." all the way home.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Whose place is it to police traffic? Or parking lots. Guy takes up two spaces. And I don't like that **** either. Some people park where they can and, tsk tsk at the douchebag, as we walk into the store and mind our own business.

Some people though, have to defend the world from such people. Maybe key the car. Block them in. Whatever. Teach them a lesson. Serves them right. Right?

It inconveniences me when someone double parks like that. But it's not my parking lot. It's not MY spot to defend. It's a collectivist idea. What individual right do I have to "teach that person a lesson"? I'll just to park somewhere else and go about my business with zero anxiety about the douche who took up two spots.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Whose place is it to police traffic? Or parking lots. Guy takes up two spaces. And I don't like that **** either. Some people park where they can and, tsk tsk at the douchebag, as we walk into the store and mind our own business.

Some people though, have to defend the world from such people. Maybe key the car. Block them in. Whatever. Teach them a lesson. Serves them right. Right?

It inconveniences me when someone double parks like that. But it's not my parking lot. It's not MY spot to defend. It's a collectivist idea. What individual right do I have to "teach that person a lesson"? I'll just to park somewhere else and go about my business with zero anxiety about the douche who took up two spots.
    What would you do if that same person routinely ran stop signs in the parking lot in front of the exit doors?

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

I have a tendency to park as far away from the store as possible (within reason) all the time. The one's that get me are the morons that feel compelled to block someone in that is straddling the lines OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE and then sit back and video the ensuing carnage for their youtube channel. I can't wait for the day someone deflates all of the tires of said douche nozzles or climbs across the hoods of said vehicles to access theirs and then quietly drive off.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have a tendency to park as far away from the store as possible (within reason) all the time. The one's that get me are the morons that feel compelled to block someone in that is straddling the lines OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE and then sit back and video the ensuing carnage for their youtube channel. I can't wait for the day someone deflates all of the tires of said douche nozzles or climbs across the hoods of said vehicles to access theirs and then quietly drive off.
    Depending on which vehicle I drive I like to park way out as well. If I’m driving the truck I do that anyway because it’s a pain to maneuver in crowded spaces. And I do try to stay within the spaces. The peoole who take up two spaces, I get it. ****ing door-dinging fatasses fling their doors open and don’t give a **** if they dent your door up. You have that happen to a nice car and you tend to develop that attitude that has you parking way out taking up two spots.

But some ******* who thinks it’s his responsibility to punish you for it is more in the wrong than the person who double parked. It’s probably every bit as fun to see the tiktok video of one of these vigilantes blocking in some redneck and then he drives OVER their ***** ass Miata.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have pulled into a parking lot and double parked because the vehicles around me all had as well. Seems one guy does it, then the next guy follows suit to stay closer to the building.

This is not talking about winter time when you don't see the lines anyhow. Those people usually don't pull up enough and eventually you can't drive down the aisle because it is closing in on the edge of the parking lot.

The buses around here all have stop arm cameras. Some have more exterior cameras as well. The bus drivers don't seem to have a problem with turning the video over to the police either. Get some video and send it to everyone who will even pretend to listen. Remind them that the video isn't going away and if someone gets hurt they have some explaining to do.

Top Bottom