What the heck just happened, kidnapping, shooting?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    So, I was in steak and shake wearing my uniform from the restaurant I work at. As I was on my way home from work. I order and jokingly say " can I get my employee discount ". She said sure, and calls back the manager who puts the discount down. I said "
    wow! THANKS! " Then he walked away, but didn't swipe my card. The card reader was built into the monitor on her side of he register. I walk back and swipe it myself, and the original employee saw me and said " oh thanks! sorry ! " I said no problems, was handed my food, and on my way.

I get to my car and there is a person sitting in my seat and 2 people getting in, one as front passenger one as back. I yelled and ran and hopped in the back seat before they could leave because I had 3 guns in the car and didn't want them to be stolen. I instantly grab the 12 gauge break action and load it from the buttstock shell holder and try to fire at the back seat guy. It doesn't fire, I open and the whole barrel just falls down on it's hooks that keeps it locked to the receiver, it's broken. At this point front passenger starts shooting towards me with my 32 revolver. I have his wrist pushing it out wide. He fired 4 shots before I got if off him, and then I shot back seat passenger who for some reason wasn't trying to kill me in the head twice.

Then front passenger takes out my Glock 21 and same thing happened, I pushed it out wide but he fired the whole mag. At this point we are struggling and I know where two mags are in the vehicle, under his seat. I get them and one was empty and one had ONE round in it. I shot him in the head once and he didn't die.

Then we pull over and are at the white river, at a boat ramp, but the boat ramp was a ramp I saw once at Shoemaker Campground in Murray KY. The driver I see is a female, and has my baby! and they both run and jump in a boat. I find a loose 45 round and take aim at them, and they are in the middle of the river heading down stream by now. It's a pontoon boat. I shoot for the male who Is shot earlier, and miss.

I walk all the way back to MY work, and ask for a phone. I call 911 crying, and say that my car was just stolen, and they took my baby! They tell me that they know, I keep calling, and wont tell them anything except that I am from LA. And if I keep calling I will be arrested and hung up before I could say anything. I all back and say the same thing and tell them they made a mistake, I am from the Bay Area, not LA, and that I only just called them, they can't possibly have talked to me before. They hang up. I have my boss call, and he says they will have someone talk to me...???

Nobody comes, nobody does anything. I don't drive to the police station, I don't contact anyone else. I am back to work the next day ( a gap in the night somehow ) and ask my boss if he has any more info, and he said no but he will let me know if he gets any. A customer saw me crying and asked why, and I told her. She wanted to help me, and told me she knew where we should go. I am driving and we stop at this stone wall.

There are foreign soldiers in the stone wall, and on the other side was an olden wooden and rope bridge. I try to cross it with the rest of the people and am told I can't, I am not a student there. I look across and see a huge building, it looks really old. I say I was told to go there. They start yelling in Vietnamese.

I get back to my car, and the customer was gone. I am driving home and see about a dozen ISP parked at a rest stop. I get out and walk up and they are all in marked cars, but in plain clothes, and have their wives with them. I ask each one for help, my kid was taken and the SD wont do anything, hey can you help me? Can you do something with my case? Mos don't even respond, one said he couldn't help, and he was leaving. One said sorry, I can't do anything and went inside the rest stop building, which appeared to be a bar... One man started SINGING and I walk away disgusted. I get to the last car and the older man said I should talk to that gentlemen over there. I turn around, and that was the man that was singing. I say " That guy just started singing!" The old man started laughing and then....

My face is streaked with tears, my dog is laying nearly on top of me whining, and I hear birds chirping. I realize that for 2 hours I had fallen asleep after my shift at work. I look at my clock and it had only been 2 hours!

Why would I have 3 guns in my car in plain sight?
    Why would I have unlocked doors?
    Why would I dive into the car to stop them?
    I don't even HAVE a kid!
    Why would I be at steak and shake, that is WAY out of my way on the way home from work?
    Why would the police not do anything?
    Why would on not pursue it further than 2 brushed off 911 calls?
    Where would Vietnamese soldiers guarding a bridge to a school be located at here in IN?
    Why would someone brush off a shot to the head?
    Why would I shoot the guy in the backseat before we even say anything?
    Why did the kid not even appear until the end of the event, when they were getting out to jump in the boat?

Sorry, I usually don't have dreams, let alone in the middle of the day. I don't remember the last time I had a nightmare, and don't think I have EVER had tears on my face when I wake up.

And why was I unarmed?

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Yes this was a dream, some weird screwed up dream. I have no idea... I can't even remember the last dream I had before this one.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    AFAIK I didn't even order any specific food, but I paid for it and was handed it to take home. And I didn't have any food when I got into the car. It vanished LOL

I think you have to be awake in order to be crazy :D Crazy dreams are acceptable.... I think?

Maybe I shouldn't take any more naps when I get home from work, make myself stay awake.
    Luckily I don't smoke, hate beer, and hardly ever drink anything. Maybe once a year.

I can't remember any faces or anything either.

Last edited:

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Meh... The same thing happened to me after eating a pepperoni and sausage pizza, drinking a glass of milk, then a Diet Dew, followed by a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and ground up Whoppers on it, while watching a rerun of "The Walking Dead" after watching Jimmy Johnson "win" another NASCAR race.

Nothing to worry about. Have a high colonic tonight and you will be fine tomorrow!

Cheerio!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Please drop your LTCH in the mail back to the state police :D

It's OK, I saw Porky's. We're just going to need a VERY accurate description of their noses.

You disgusting pervert!!!!

le5.png

Top Bottom