• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Totally AWEsome! :D

I don't have 1K pounds of lead, but other than that, I'm right there with ya.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Since your all stocked up, can you reload some 22 for me?? Can't seem to find any!!! Lol

JML in Foraker(SW of Goshen) still had various 50 packs of different 22. Most were still at $3.50 . He mentioned another rural dealer who had some too. Call ahead to see if they are in the shop.

ZX on Facebook(2/5) saying they have a bunch of CCI.

Last edited:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I have bullets.

I have brass.

I have primers. 30,000 to be exact. Different sizes.

I have powder.

I have ammo.

I have a 1000lbs of lead.

What shortage?

:D
    Yeah, my son and I are also prepared - took inventory last week, about 30k in ammo, only 27 - 28K primers, over 60 lb of powder, haven't weighed the lead guessing 700 - 800 lb. Didn't inventory brass or bullets yet - but doubt we will run out of anything till its back in inventory. Only bullets we are low on is .223 - 62 gr. I had ordered some the first week in Dec. - but the vendor didn't get his order in so haven't found any yet. - Do have all the brass loaded and a few left so can wait. Since we have over 35 different caliber firearms, ammo and reloading dies for all, we can always find something to target with till the panic is over. Did have to put a couple of AR builds on hold for a while. Have the RR lowers and 1 lower kit. Then the shooting happened. Wanted to build a 450 bushmaster.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Im working on my supply.

I have about 2,000 small rifle primers
    2,000 small pistol
    600 .38 brass
    400 .38 reloading bullets
    1,700pcs of .223 brass
    1,000 .223 bullets 40gr,50gr.55gr.70gr.
    Low on powder tho, only have 3lbs IMR 4198 for .223 and 1lb Blue Dot for .38

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    OP, you should be ashamed of yourself. You have all those supplies while other reloaders have none. You're driving new shooters and remainders away from guns because they can't afford what the gougers are charging. I'll never deal with you on INGO.

In case it's not readily apparent, all the above is sarcasm.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I have bullets.

I have brass.

I have powder.

I have ammo.

What shortage?

YEOWZA! Now that's stockin' up! Cudos to you for "being prepared":yesway:

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    YEOWZA! Now that's stockin' up! Cudos to you for "being prepared":yesway:

And I bought it all at normal prices.....because I looked ahead!

I bought primers in 2007 when I knew that there was no way a conservative was going to win the White House and they arrived in 2008, about February. $13.90/1000
    Then, In 2011 there was a sale and I bought a bunch then too. $15.90/1000

Went to a gun show and someone had a bunch that they wanted to get rid of from old stock and at the time, no one was buying much, made an offer and got 5000 Federal Small Pistol for $105 and 5000 Federal Large Pistol at the same time for $120. Cash and carry and that is just what I did, right out the door and into the car and laughed all the way home....

Bought surplus powder too. Why? $8-$11/lb, and I have build all of my pistol loads around that powder. Works great. I have some rifle rounds from one of them too that will keep my M1 fed as well.

I guess the point I am trying to make about all of this is: It happened in '94 again in 2008 and 2012 and if you don't prepare for it to come the next time when things die down and come a little bit back to normal, then, you deserve to get ripped off by exorbitant prices or be without ammo.

'Cause I'm still able to :ar15: all I want and you could have too! ;)

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I have bullets.

I have brass.

I have powder.

I have ammo.

What shortage?

You might be a little low on primers, but you got me on lead. I only have about 800lbs of lead, but I do have a bullet trap and I seem to recover about 90%.

Yeah, I don't see any shortage...

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I've also noticed that if you aren't looking for the common rounds, like 22LR, 223, 9mm or 308, there really isn't much of a shortage or spike in prices. Basically, anything that isn't commonly shot from a semi-auto action is readily available for "normal" prices. I sure am glad I stocked up on primers, though, as they are being affected by all the craziness.

I ordered bullets for my 7-30 Waters and 44/40 last night, from Midsouth. The prices were normal and everything I wanted was in stock.

Top Bottom