• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My mother was never fond of cats until one day my brother, and I brought a kitten home, and it eventually lowered her defenses to the point of becoming her cat after time. That cat always gravitated to my mother. So much so that when the cat passed away while she was at work it laid next to the recliner that the cat used to sit in with her. Needless to say, my mother was devastated for a while when she found out that what had become her cat had passed away.

As for myself I never got the pony that I wanted. :(

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We have a grumpy 17 year old tortie cat and a 2 year old orange cat that thinks he’s a younger Ted Nugent or David Lee Roth or something.

I have key lime tree in a large pot that is my pet sort of. Plus the two peach trees and five apples that I need to trim this weekend.

I’d raise quail if I had the time.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    3 cats and 2 dogs
    1 Russian blue he's pushing 17
    2 Maine Coon / Manx mix that are 16 months old and weigh about 18 lbs each
    A min pin / jack Russell mix that's about 16 yrs old
    And a long haired dachshund that's about 17yrs old

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I get home, open it, and welcome my new python to the family.

Now I sleep in a room with the dog, spider, and snake, while my wife sleeps in my california king by herself. Worth it.
    I would have the entire house to myself if I brought home a snake.

Now, there are those days…. But I do like her cooking.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Have had fish for half my life. Everything from gold fish to tropical and saltwater to even a lobster.

Hamsters and gerbils, parakeets to conures, dogs and cats and rabbits.

Still am not over the passing of my last dog (12/2019 when he passed)

I'd like to get back into aquariums but that isnt going well with the mrs.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Have had fish for half my life. Everything from gold fish to tropical and saltwater to even a lobster.

Hamsters and gerbils, parakeets to conures, dogs and cats and rabbits.

Still am not over the passing of my last dog (12/2019 when he passed)

I'd like to get back into aquariums but that isnt going well with the mrs.
    I had a tank for a while.

Got a bunch of tetras and had live plants in it. Thought silver dollars were awesome some bought 5 of them. Went to tennesse, when i got back home all my live plants were gone. Appearantly silver dollars are related to pirhannas, but vegetarian.

Wife wanted an angel fish. Ate all of our tetras.

Tank was hard to keep clean. Lot more maintenance than people realize. I do miss it tho. Something soothing about watching a movie and the fish tank on the other side of the room full of life. I miss it

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had a tank for a while.

Got a bunch of tetras and had live plants in it. Thought silver dollars were awesome some bought 5 of them. Went to tennesse, when i got back home all my live plants were gone. Appearantly silver dollars are related to pirhannas, but vegetarian.

Wife wanted an angel fish. Ate all of our tetras.

Tank was hard to keep clean. Lot more maintenance than people realize. I do miss it tho. Something soothing about watching a movie and the fish tank on the other side of the room full of life. I miss it
    I've had tanks in the past. I always start out keeping up with the cleaning and maintenance but eventually lose interest. Had one 80 gallon extra high with two big oscars and and a red tail catfish in it. The catfish got big enough that he was starting to pick on the oscars (and they were probably 8+ inches long) so I had to get rid of him. He was probably at least 15".

Also had African cichlids for awhile. Those are cool fish. Almost like having saltwater fish in fresh water with all their bright colors.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I've had tanks in the past. I always start out keeping up with the cleaning and maintenance but eventually lose interest. Had one 80 gallon extra high with two big oscars and and a red tail catfish in it. The catfish got big enough that he was starting to pick on the oscars (and they were probably 8+ inches long) so I had to get rid of him. He was probably at least 15".

Also had African cichlids for awhile. Those are cool fish. Almost like having saltwater fish in fresh water with all their bright colors.
    Buddy of mine had an oscar. Said they destroy his tank but he was awesome. We would feed him anything we could find, that thing would eat everything we threw in there.

Top Bottom