• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    On face value doesn't look like self defense... She initiated the argument, then committed (in Indiana) a felony by getting out the gun and pointing it at the guy.

It's true we can't see what happened before the video started rolling though.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    If my son used that filthy language unwarranted like that he'd be in serious &^%t with me.

Last edited:

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's how I thought the video was going to end....the three kids on different sides of her, all close, while she stood there yapping. I was waiting for whichever one she wasn't looking at to suckerpunch her and take the gun.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Those kids have to work on their survival skills. If you're arguing with someone and they pull a gun out, it's not time to keep trying to win the argument. It's time to haul ass if at all possible. Looks like a group of quality individuals there.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I clearly heard one of those "gentlemen" state he would beat her ass, (weapon comes out) her son's ass and the star father's ass.

Those boys continued to square off with her even after that tiny weapon was pulled. So full of fail.

Top Bottom