What newly introduced firearm are you most excited about?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I know, but maybe the Italians are ahead of schedule . . . what am I saying?

"Heaven is where the cooks are French, the police are British, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and everything is organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the cooks are British, the police are German, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, and everything is organized by the Italians."

View attachment 271795
    And I thought I was being optimistic that some would actually make it here by 2024!

I'd like to handle one but if they don't come out with more caliber options, I'll stick with the Impulse. It definitely looks like a more refined rifle though.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    EAA/Girsan Alloy framed Hi-Power
    Handled one of these today. Had I not got an outstanding deal on an SA-35 just a few weeks ago, I would have seriously considered it. Nice looking and handling gun.

I had handled a Girsan but the one with a rail probably a month or more back and didn't like or want the rail, but the one today without the rail was nice.

I didn't seek them out to fondle at NRAAM given my recent SA-35 purchase.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Had my Jeep not broken down, as soon as I got through the door I was heading to the stealth arms booth and look at the platypus, I sent a friend to look at it and he was very impressed!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Walther P99 Final Edition (this will go up in value)

Staccato CS

Walther PDP-F if I want a cheap pistol that's reliable

Not a new gun but still on my list either a Beretta DT-11 or Kreighoff K-80

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Already got mine.Ruger SFAR..
    How has that been? I'm intrigued by these...a lighter, more portable .308 has a lot of appeal. I got to handle one at NRAAM and it felt well built and nicely balanced. I'm torn about the barrel length options...not sure about the ballistics/muzzle blast out of a 16" barrel, but the extra length and weight of the 20" detracts from the compactness of the platform, which IMO is the primary appeal. Do you have the 16" or the 20" version? How's the accuracy and reliability? Have you shot over a chronograph to see what kind of performance you're getting?

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Being I’m from Illinois atm I can’t be excited about stuff like you guys are.

I think the only thing I could actually get maybe is the Henry homesteader but honestly that’s a lot of money for a 9mm carbine with no track record. I think in 45 it’d be alot of fun.

I honestly am not a Henry guy anyways I much prefer a marlin, I really hope ruger comes back out with the 39 that gun was one of the best.

I’ll have to check out that bond arms lever gun
    I feel for you. I was an IL resident up until last October, and I could not be happier about my move to IN.

I'm very interested in the FN Reflex and looking forward to seeing how it performs.

Top Bottom