What Is The Dumbest Thing You Have Said Regarding A Firearm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    It is said that if you know how many guns you have you don't have enough, I have 33 and a half, one is in parts. How many do you own?

oops, wrong thread.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Now we aren't making fun of you noobs. Everyone has to learn sometime. But don't tell experienced firearm guys stuff like this. If you really aren't sure, please ask! I'm lost for words on this one that's why I rate it #1!:laugh:

How experienced do you really have to be to know the difference? Noob is one thing. Dumb is another.:n00b:

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    as a current noob, the stupidest thing i have asked.....not told someone...

are all .22's rimfire?

i'm still learning to this day and i've got lots of catching up as i have only been introduced to the firearm world for approximately a year and a half

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    when i was 16 and indestructible (or so i thought),i answered mr.FC shure i'd love to take acouple of shots with your .600nitro that cured me forever!!!!!!
    45 years later and i've still learned my lesson ! :eek:

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    stupid...

I think we all have stupid sayings...lol.. pretty much any time you know the answer and the other guy does not, you are stupid.
    one guy brought in a Ross straight pull for you that don't know it was a WW1 service rifle the canadians made for a while, and they did make some commercial rifles as well. he wanted some rounds for it, it was in original 303 british caliber, but the barrel was so bad and rusted they would not fit, so the dealer told him it was chambered in 280 ross, they did make that, but it's a collectors item now and about $5 a pop.. he was sure I was a idiot and just didn't want to mess with him and his rifle..lol..

and I don't know why but the whole proper naming thing never mattered to me much.. clips magazines ammo rounds bullets etc.. we all know what they are, I just never pay that much attention and sometimes call items all of the above..lol..

I also had a guy come in and wanted a "kickin pad" for his shotgun... he left with exactly what he wanted, a slip on recoil pad.
    I called it a kickin pad too for a while cause I thought it was funny..

Top Bottom