• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    I have ran this scenario several times in my head. If the day comes that door to door confiscations happen. What's the plan? Will everyone just bend over and take it. Did everyone else have a boating accident? I dont know if this would be a SHTF situation, so I'm not quiet sure if this is in the right forum, mods please relocate me if need be. So thats the scenario, feds are coming for the guns. What do you do?

Last edited:

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    Im not suggesting revolution or anything really, just curious about what to do. It's basically hide the guns or surrender the guns? What do you do?

jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    slightly edited for context. So hide them, or hand them over? I personally don't own any guns, they are evil and kill people without warning.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    You mean people here actually own guns? I thought this was a pretend forum, sort of like fantasy football. Guns scare me. I once thought about buying a airsoft gun, but the thought gave me nightmares, so I never followed through with it.

I thought I signed up for Fantasy Indiana Gun Owners .com or FINGO for short.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Im not suggesting revolution or anything really, just curious about what to do. It's basically hide the guns or surrender the guns? What do you do?

Are you asking what each of US plans to do, or are you asking what YOU should do?

IF it comes to that, follow your heart. That's what you should do.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It will probably be about like Great Brittain or Australia. They'll do it in dribbs and drabbs. They'll probably be more subtle...like first making it so expensive to buy ammunition and parts or make it so difficult to find a legal place to shoot, that alot of people will give up the hobby or sport because they can't afford it.

Progressives are a lot of things, but they're not stupid.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It'll never happen. The people in charge of collecting them understand why we have them. The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've been afraid of firearms ever since my neighbor's dog was shot one day when it was sleeping peacefully in their gun room. I'm only here for the intelligent conversation.

Part of that should have purple applied but I'll let you decide on which part.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    They will not move this thread anywhere but the trash can. They do not like any mention of revolution here.

Exercising the Second Amendment is revolution?

Say what?

So much for gun owners being defenders of Liberty, eh? (Not that I ever saw most of them in that light anyhow.)

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    It will probably be about like Great Brittain or Australia. They'll do it in dribbs and drabbs. They'll probably be more subtle...like first making it so expensive to buy ammunition and parts or make it so difficult to find a legal place to shoot, that alot of people will give up the hobby or sport because they can't afford it.

Progressives are a lot of things, but they're not stupid.

Perhaps...

Such an approach would be very easy given that most so called "advocates for the Second Amendment" also support so called "common sense" gun control laws.

It is not the progressives that are stupid.

Top Bottom