Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Just saying......:D

b7zwao.jpg

2z3xmxl.jpg

kb3nll.jpg

Or heck I would be thrilled to just have a chance to shoot one of these guns.:)

Beretta's have always appealed to me when I got into guns in general, and the idea of a burst firing Beretta just really catches my attention:ar15:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I think the Glock 18 would be my preference. I was able to shoot my first full auto this year. Two mags of AK-47. That was fun. Sure was hard to hit anything with my booger hook holding down the bang switch. Also cut my ear lobe on something. Not sure what, the world was kinda vibrating at the time. :D

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yeah a Glock 18 would be cool and all, but i would prefer to have/shoot the 93R, I really like how it has a forward assist grip that comes and aids in a two handed hold for burst shooting, not mention the stock accessory looks totally sweet :D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Glock 18 at the range:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAmYQ3-OFjE]YouTube - Guy Shoots Himself in Hand at Range[/ame]

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    WELLLLL after watching that video, i think i can go without a Glock 18.

Sooo yeah Just want a Beretta 93R please. heh heh :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That would be cool for CQB! :rockwoot:

You could even carry that and not even a police officer would know the difference!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There are a few dealer samples in the registry... of course there are no transferable 93R's in the registry...

I don't have any actual proof on hand, but I think that there ARE some transferables in the registry. I swear I saw one for sale on Subguns about a year ago. I'll look around and see if I can come up with anything.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    There are a few dealer samples in the registry... of course there are no transferable 93R's in the registry...
    There are 2 in the registry I think. I remember seeing on for sale in shotgun news a few years ago as a class 3...was something like 18 grand and add said one of two legally transferable.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't have any actual proof on hand, but I think that there ARE some transferables in the registry. I swear I saw one for sale on Subguns about a year ago. I'll look around and see if I can come up with anything.
    lol I just posted the same thing.I do remember there being one in shotgun news :)

rkba_net

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    There CANNOT be ORIGINAL TRANSFERABLE 93R's in the registry... The Gun Control Act of 1968 stopped the registration of transferable FOREIGN MANUFACTURED NFA weapons of ALL types... the above link references PRE-86 dealer sample 93R's AND TRANSFERABLE CONVERTED model 92's.....

Top Bottom