• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He is destroying the appeal of the greatest design of sunglasses, the Doug MaArthur aviators. I've worn this style since I saw my first picture of the general as a child. It hurts.

Reactions: oze

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Truly he has done absolutely nothing right. He has done absolutely nothing right for America or the world. He has made my life multitudes harder and made everything more expensive while making me a second class citizen. He makes Jimy Carter and Woodrow Wilson look like super stars he is so bad. Odds be dammed! He should have accidentally done something right but no!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    After reading through lots of these comments, I see a couple familiar lefties twisting themselves into an unrecognizable pile of dog Doo Doo to try and defend Biden. My idiot neighbor who voted for Biden admits she was so wrong, and she's a crazy leftist . She's the rarest of liberals, I've never seen another one, ever, admit they are wrong. It just won't happen. And they can't, because their entire ideology is at stake. Biden has done zero right for the American citizen, but good for our enemies. That's not debatable.

I have no problem admitting Trump and the bump stock ban was just awful, really horrible. That means I can be honest about what the man did. If a lefty did that, just pointed out one wrong thing their senile clown did, that would show they could be honest, BUT, they would then be forced to admit everything else he did wrong. And that would be everything. They can't. The entire lefty ideology is bad for the individual, bad for the public, bad for babies, bad for citizens, bad for business, etc. It is however good for the govt worker, illegal, Chinese govt, Taliban, cartels, etc. For a lefty to be honest about their candidate means their religion is wrong. And they indoctrinate that religion in public school as early as they can, then through Hollywood, and Facebook, media, etc. Tough to get out of that cult.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Not that it's anything done right or wrong.
    It's just an interesting presentation of the new normal.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Not that it's anything done right or wrong.
    It's just an interesting presentation of the new normal.
    And McConnell will cave...along with the usual suspects.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom