• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He has done everything right......if your a democrat.
    *you're

but has he? FWIW, there's a ton of stuff the Bernie Bros want that he's not doing. I'm not supporting him at all, just saying it could be worse.

Just a neutral question, but what is it that Biden is doing wrong with Ukraine? What should he do or not do?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    *you're

but has he? FWIW, there's a ton of stuff the Bernie Bros want that he's not doing. I'm not supporting him at all, just saying it could be worse.

Just a neutral question, but what is it that Biden is doing wrong with Ukraine? What should he do or not do?
    It's too late....he should fo done it already when he saw Russia building up troops on the border. Question back at you....You think Trump would of sat around eating ice cream while it was happening?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's too late....he should fo done it already when he saw Russia building up troops on the border. Question back at you....You think Trump would of sat around eating ice cream while it was happening?
    I'm not smart enough to know the answer to geopolitical events, I'm just asking a question of the room; no agenda here.

FTR, it wasn't me that mentioned Trump.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    *you're

I believe he should have sent the necessery gear, equipment, munitions and weapon platforms.
    And we should have brokered the Mig 29's along with the almost endless planes and armored tanks and vehicles we have sitting in storage that we will never use.

Like posted above, he should be doing what President Trump would have done.

I dont believe if Trump was still in office, lots of things lately never would have come to light.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    He has done everything right......if your a democrat.
    Well hold up, everything that goes wrong the left will say yeah, that's bad, BUT it's Trump's fault, or homophobes, or racism, or transphobic, etc. They know gas prices being high hurts them, they know inflation is bad, they'll just blame the other side, never themselves. They will go to their grave thinking and electric car will save the planet, and when gas cars get banned, then they'll blame the next thing their govt overlords tell them. They know things are bad, they just "know" it's not their fault. Blind idiots.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Things are so bad for Biden that even pundits from the left are abandoning him. Check out the part of the segment where there is a gathering at the WH in which Obama is a guest speaker. After the speech is done and the gladhanding schmoozing begins Biden can be seen meandering around like a doddering old fool that no one pays any attention to as if he were the invisible man and not POTUS. It's pathetic.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Well, he hasn't died or become incapacitated yet, so Kamala is still only the Laughing Veep!

+1. About the only thing Biden has done "right" is not yet let someone even worse take his place.

Honestly the only "good" thing I can say about Biden is that most leaders in the Democrat party are even worse than him. So he's "good" when compared to Harris, Pelosi, Durbin, Sanders, or Hillary.

Heck, at this point, the current cabal of absolute moonbat-crazy Dems make Bill Clinton look good. He was a bad president, but so much better than any Dem in power since him...

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Things are so bad for Biden that even pundits from the left are abandoning him. Check out the part of the segment where there is a gathering at the WH in which Obama is a guest speaker. After the speech is done and the gladhanding schmoozing begins Biden can be seen meandering around like a doddering old fool that no one pays any attention to as if he were the invisible man and not POTUS. It's pathetic.

He could have wandered out of that room and nobody there would have noticed or probably even cared.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He could have wandered out of that room and nobody there would have noticed or probably even cared.
    Yep. Even Obama and Kamala Harris were ignoring him like he was the hired help. They were getting all of the attention. If he was standing still by the door people would probably have tried to hang their coats on him like he was a coat rack.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really, really, bad, but you can see the total fascination dc has with Obama and his self serving absorption of that. He was asked to help and deliberately made the President look like a fool with the white house staff cheering him on. The visible leadership here is an empty suit that sees himself as a rock star, enjoying the wild adoration of people who are supposed to be serving the country's best interests. The celebrity aping nature of dc degrades the country and certainly emboldens our enemies.

I can't quite find it in myself to feel sympathetic towards Joe, but he should fire everybody involved in that fiasco today.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's blatantly obvious that Obama doesn't respect Biden. He will always view him as a subordinate not an equal. He even referred to him as VP Biden at one point and then he said it was a joke. I don't think so. It looked to me like he was reminding everyone including Biden "You were my VP and I was your boss and don't you forget it"

Top Bottom