• ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I need to modify my previous post.
    Something in the CZ line, hopefully a 452/453/455 FS rifle or a 550 Rifle. A Rami, regret selling mine but it went to a good home.
    Girsan/EAA/Tisas High Power, especially if I could find a stainless one. Or one of their 1911 Commanders in 9mm.
    If nothing else I’d put the $500 with my new Mossberg 930 and try to find a Beretta A300 Patrol.
    S&W 36, 13, 64, 65, 39, 59, etc…

:dunno:

5Five6

I don't understand all the prior post of ID just buy ammo which I agree with or just naming or showing a link to one they'd purchase and I post what I would purchase and actually did purchase yesterday, but every time I try to interact and post nearly identical to prior post mine gets removed. I don't care about classifieds, I'm not here for that. I've got plenty, stores have plenty, armslist, and so on has plenty. People keep getting ran off from here because of this. I can't only know a few personally and the one that recommended left as well. I'm Done too. Remove my account please.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    ^^^Hmm... wonder what this is all about. Can you have an account removed?

I am on some old forums, Miata.net, Beginner Triathlete, a few others I'd like to get my "account" removed. I just turned off any notifications and walked away from them. I probably have all kinds of messages there, lol.

That said, now if the S&W FPC drops to $500, I'd buy one of those!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't understand all the prior post of ID just buy ammo which I agree with or just naming or showing a link to one they'd purchase and I post what I would purchase and actually did purchase yesterday, but every time I try to interact and post nearly identical to prior post mine gets removed. I don't care about classifieds, I'm not here for that. I've got plenty, stores have plenty, armslist, and so on has plenty. People keep getting ran off from here because of this. I can't only know a few personally and the one that recommended left as well. I'm Done too. Remove my account please.
    I did not know guests were allowed to post ANYTHING.
    Yours is the first post I've seen that is marked as "Guest", and I've been here for 14 years.
    Try registering an account.
    It's free.

MrGiggles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Carmel
    Probably a psa dagger with the reflix sight on it. Think they were at 500
    This is what I did for my first (and only) handgun. Full size dagger with a primary arms mini reflex. Ended up being almost exactly $500 and I'm really digging it.

Top Bottom