• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Ordered a S&W Shield Plus from Copper Custom yesterday. For the better part of a year I’ve been laboring over my next carry pistol purchase (not much of an impulse buyer here), and I finally went with the Shield. Now I have to shop for a holster and red dot.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Didn't buy them today but they actually made it here. New holster for my EDC, a double double stack mag carrier, and a double single stack mag carrier. Ordered weekend before last, took 10 days to get here from Texas after taking the grand tour of the eastern seaboard, courtesy USPS.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Didn't buy them today but they actually made it here. New holster for my EDC, a double double stack mag carrier, and a double single stack mag carrier. Ordered weekend before last, took 10 days to get here from Texas after taking the grand tour of the eastern seaboard, courtesy USPS.
    Just wait. If UPS goes on strike at the end of the month it's gonna be bad. Will overload USPS and FedEx even more

scott46052

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2023
    Lebanon
    A few other forums I’m on that are on different topics have threads going for things that you bought today. Could be anything gun, ammo, holster, accessories etc related.

Today i traded a box of ammo for a VCM tactical backpack/range bag. It’s got more pockets than I’ll ever need and molle webbing. I added my own touch to it too
    Today was a Kershaw Launch 1 Automatic Folder Knife

Any thoughts

Last edited:

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    Just placed the order for a Sig MSR Green Dot, Timber Creek ambi safety, Strike Industries T Bone charging handle, and a random Kershaw pocket folder on a huge discount.... Primary Arms sales should never line up with bonuses lol

scott46052

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2023
    Lebanon
    Just placed the order for a Sig MSR Green Dot, Timber Creek ambi safety, Strike Industries T Bone charging handle, and a random Kershaw pocket folder on a huge discount.... Primary Arms sales should never line up with bonuses lol
    Yeah Primary arms sure makes it to Indiana pretty fast usually

Top Bottom