• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Ordered a 10 round and 12 round magazine for the LCP Max. Tried to go with ZX Guns as they are a sponsor, but the order kept deferring to fill in an address for a dealer. So I figured I would phone in the order and got an answering machine. Said F it and ended up looking a few minutes online and found similar pricing from another vendor. ZX did have good pricing but what a hassle trying to order.

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    Went to the gun show in Bloomington. The prices were much better than the 1500 last week and they actually had more than brand new plastic pistols and chinesium stuff. I think that smaller $5 show was better than the $15 1500 despite it being smaller. All I got was a 20rd USGI magazine and I gave the VFW $10 for raffle ticket.

Afterwards I went to American Arms right there by the fairgrounds. Got an Aero Precision AR lower, recoil tube spring, and some 9mm snap caps. The lower is aluminum and was $115. I guess the days of $50 Anderson lowers are over. Apparently the Aero stuff is pretty popular. The guy employee had to teach the girl how to do the 4473 and it took forever. A line formed behind me with several other customers that had hands full of Aero Precision parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Picked this up at the gunshow today. Figured a cheap way to get into 10mm and see what I think of the caliber

View attachment 154337
    Hey that looks just like mine except I have G10 grips on it. Soon to be Cool Hand Cherry Bomb style grips. That was an excellent deal you got even if it needs to go to the gunsmith..... I've added several Wilson Combat parts to mine. Flat firing pin stop didn't just slide in lol. My gunsmith fit it for me he said he had a lot of fun getting that to fit.

I ordered a 22lb recoil spring, but that wasn't enough. So ordered a 24lb spring now it only throws the brass 25 feet away instead of 35 feet :): and a 25lb hammer spring.

1630851817677.png

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Ordered 500 Hi-Tek coated bullets in .45 acp 230 grains from SnS Casting on their sale. Great bullets for plinking and some target work.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom