• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Cheap (GIFT) S&W Shield 1.0 black nylon shoulder holster (Just pay $9.99 shipping and handling charge.
    Add says will ship within 5 days, I placed the order and then it said expect 30-45 days for delivery) Ahh I see, ships in 5 days out of freaking East Cup Cake China, or BF Egypt.
    Called the company up to cancel and was given a $5 off my card discount, so by my Birthday (12 October 2021) I should have a brand new Shield holster to try out.

Off E Bay I ordered a G-23 Nylon Holster to go on a harness I found without one, for $3.00 at Wal Mart of Fishers.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Not a purchase, but I returned the ambi safety I ordered for my 1911. I decided it wasn't worth the investment for the few times I need to use it. It was going to be more work than I realized. I didn't like the bluing so I would have had to get it Cerakoted and that would probably lead to me having other things cerakoted. And then probably some other tuning done to it.

I will soldier on with my one sided safety.

And I'm not sure about the reduced power recoil spring I put on my 2.0 Compact. When the slide is cycled, if I hold the gun muzzle up, the slide drops back a bit. A lot of folks claim those springs work well in that pistol to help the muzzle not drop so much, but I'm afraid to try it when it's that loose. Anyone know if that is normal?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    New G10 grips for the P229 Elite
    5764fc9699276cf650de9e7f08744383.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Picked up a couple hundred rounds of 9mm and my local Bass Pro. Not a great deal ($39.99 per 100) but figured why not. They had probably 50k rounds in stock this morning

Top Bottom