• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Lol the scalpers are real on them. I have two and the mag catch that I got in a trade out in WA when they first came out. Ordered two more, shipped to my front door for $75 from Shield Arms. They have been fulfilling backorders about a month out, but the buying craze has people paying dumb money to have it now.
    Agreed, if I'm honest I only wanted 1 or 2. After seeing what they were going for, I figured I was going to wait the same for 1 or 5. Maybe the spares would help in a trade. I still couldn't get myself to sell them at those prices. Yet I can't get myself to open the packages because if those prices.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Agreed, if I'm honest I only wanted 1 or 2. After seeing what they were going for, I figured I was going to wait the same for 1 or 5. Maybe the spares would help in a trade. I still couldn't get myself to sell them at those prices. Yet I can't get myself to open the packages because if those prices.
    Honestly, I might have bit a the prices they're at if I didn't already have them. But at this point I'm just buying extras to have because I'm a mong and break things.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Honestly, I might have bit a the prices they're at if I didn't already have them. But at this point I'm just buying extras to have because I'm a mong and break things.
    I almost bit. Then I decided to oem mags were fine until then. I've only had the gun 3 months and 6-700 rounds. So the 2 mags were good enough. I have only opened one mag and maybe ran 150? rounds through it. Its doing a great job and is my edc with both oem mags nearby.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Found a box of .32 ACP at Cabela's in Louisville for $23, then went to Academy and they had Sierra 9mm HP for $18 a box of 20...odd steel case, but hey it's ammo

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Got an adjustable M1 carbine rear sight arrive with the mail today not because I needed it so much.
    But because I wanted one before they're outlawed.

Last edited:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I didn't buy but a buddy gave me a M16 GI cleaning kit for the DPMS I bought.

I needed the chamber brush because I am using the M261 device for shooting .22lr in it and carbon build up is an issue...

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    After having gotten out of 9mm many years ago, I looked down and realized that three 9mms had crept in among my herd of 10mms and .45s. They looked so cute there hiding among their bigger brethren.

I also realized that other than a few hundred rounds of various factory ammo I’ve accumulated over the years when I was teaching someone to shoot their new gun, I didn’t have any 9mm ammo. Bad time to try to buy reloading dies and casting moulds.

I managed to find a set of Lee dies and a thousand Berry’s plated 124gr on Midway Friday and they got in yesterday. So I guess I’m set for 9mm until I can finds moulds.

Drboiler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2020
    Evansville
    Stood in line at academy, line around the side of the store. 2 box limit. 17$ a box for federal 9mm. Just about all people in line got something, if not the exact thing they were looking for. My wife dropped in about 2hrs later and snagged some .22 . Most is gone by lunch. Academy actually had some magazines so I got a new SIG one using a gift card I had hidden in my wallet.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Went into a LGS I haven't been to in a while, and looked through some "used" holsters and low and behold, I found a very nice Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB holster for my 5" 1911! Used, but in VERY good condition. I took it home for only $20!

darrent

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Muncie, Indiana
    I got a Bergara B14 in .308. Wanted a 6.5 C, but that needs to wait until I can get the 6.5 ammo. I have plenty of 308.

Also got a Spikes Tactical Rare Breed Spartan lower. A future project, maybe 12.5 pistol in 5.56.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Ordered a little bit bigger grip for my Kimber K6s .357, 6 round, 2" barrel so I could get my pinky on grip for better purchase & hopefully improved POI.

Due to a heads-up from member here, I finally found an IWB tuckable holster for a sweet SW 686-6, 3" I picked up in Jan.
    Always wanted a 7 rd 686 & it was a bonus to get it in a 3" that I can CC is I want.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Creedmoor shooting had RWS pellets on sale, so I ordered a few tins and ordered a seal kit for my Anschutz PCP .... no ammo? Ahhhh I will shoot 3p international with my PCP
    close enough ?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Grabbed a few more 19rd CZ P10F mags while he has them in stock. These mags also work in the DW DWX 9mm.

Top Bottom