• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    I recieved an email from Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka with thier 9mm, 38 special, 357 and 5.56 on sale. My wife loaded me right up in the van and headed right up there with the checkbook in her hand. She just kept looking over with a big smile throughout the 45 minute drive.

Wow what a shopping trip this was gonna be!

Just as we pulled up to the door and I ripped off my seatbelt, she grabbed me by the arm and said honey............

What are you stairing at on your computer? Are you falling asleep at the table?

Oh well, it was a wonderful dream while it lasted! LOL!

(for the record, she was the first one in our family to get her Kimber 45 there)

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    My dad left me a little.380 I want to carry mostly because he carried it. I carry my M18 quite a bit but its hard not to carry my dads .380 Sig P238 because I don’t even notice its on my belt. Its incredibly easy to carry.

I don’t want to carry a pistol I haven’t practiced with. Its not easy to be accurate with a tiny gun. I went in RK every day for months. No .380. They get some and then its gone the next day. Two weeks ago I am finally there at the right time and got 4 boxes (400rds) of Armscor 95g FMJ. I think they were $35-40 a box. The next day I go in and its all gone! Of course. They still had some 100rd boxes of .45. I grabbed one of those even though I don’t have a .45 yet just because its like the .380, gone in a matter of hours.

Saturday I went in RK and it was like Christmas! They had a lot of about everything. This time they had some Winchester .380 for $23 and 100rd boxes of Federal 115g 9mm for $35. I got two .380 and one of the 9mm. Now is the time to check out RK if you haven’t in a while. I almost wonder if the RK distribution center intentionally held back all the ammo for Black Friday.

88a18b75802ee2244abff4fa8b64a536.jpg

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    I love Rural King. Lot's of guns on sale throughout the year, country music in the store and if you're a church going person just sign up and they'll donate some of the proceeds from your puchases to your church. (oh yeah, tractor stuff too)

Now for the bad: i have to drive an hour to get to one of their stores. Bummer!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My brother needed $398.20 for a new Blue Label Glock-17 Gen 5 for work, and then keep his issued Glock-22 Gen 3 after he retires, so I gave him $400 cash for a S&W M&P “C” .40 as new in box.
    Not bad I own a full size M&P .40 so the OWB leather holster I have for it and the OWB kydex holster he gave me fits both.
    Glad I got the Remington.40 FMJ a week before coming to Deer Camp.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Ordered an extra set of grips for a S&W 317 from them on the phone. Was selling my 637, but no bites, so I'll keep it and put these grips on it. They are extremely comfy, and pretty darn cheap. Hate stupid boot grips.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I decided to go to my local gun store to purchase a couple of 10 round boxes of 12ga, 00 mini shells that were somewhat pricey two or three weeks ago at $12.95 each but when I stopped by today they were priced at $15.99 each so I decided that I didn't really need them that bad.

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    Ah yes, romans 12:18. If we all ived by those words there certainly wouldn't be a need for the 00 shot!

Thanks for sharing.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Picked up a vortex venom 3 moa mrds from psa for $169... no way I could pass that up. Also s owed a good deal on g.b. seekins complete upper with a bcm b.c.g. and c.h. for only $215... too bad shipping was $40

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Buddy and I picked up some 450 bushmaster uppers for $229 each.

I'd say it's a matter of "some assembly required" if you want them to work right, but for $229 it'd be hard to imagine a better collection of parts.

VYEF3Eg.jpg

Top Bottom