• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    New RMR slide for my Glock 17 from AIM Surplus.
    https://aimsurplus.com/products/aimsurplus-w3-pvd-slide-for-glock-17-gen-3-black
    I have 2 of these for my G43 and 43X and they have been 100% solid. I had a Trijicon RMR laid back and figured I would upgrade my bedside gun.
    I have jumped on the pistol red dot band wagon and this will make my 4th red dot pistol. I don't know that I will do another as I have my G43 w/ Holosun 507K for summer t-shirt carry, a G43X w/ Holosun 507K for cooler weather, a G40 10mm w/ Holosun 507C for hunting and now my trusty G17 w/ my older Trijicon RMR for HD. I might do my G34 for steel plate matches, but we'll see.
    Edit.. The slide was in the mailbox this morning. Got it built up and all function checks are good. Gonna take it to the range in the next couple days and get it sighted in.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    1703228800548.png
    Competition Grade Muzzle Brake Recoil Compensator for AR 10 .308/7.62 NATO, 5/8"x24 thread, Steel with Black Knurled Phosphate finish for my Ruger American Ranch 7.62x39mm.

It pushes the sound forward, and also somehow helps reduce muzzle climb for faster follow up shots.
    Got a good discount, decent shipping so thought I'd try it out.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I bought a 22LR tube magazine quick loader. I’m interested to see how I like that. When we get out and shoot, we tend to shoot a fair number of 22LR. I think I might wind up buying several of those things.

If this one doesn’t suit me I might try those individual tube type speed loaders.

1704145456709.png

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I bought a 22LR tube magazine quick loader. I’m interested to see how I like that. When we get out and shoot, we tend to shoot a fair number of 22LR. I think I might wind up buying several of those things.

If this one doesn’t suit me I might try those individual tube type speed loaders.

View attachment 322731
    Be sure to write up a review in how it works. May be interested in it if functions well

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Be sure to write up a review in how it works. May be interested in it if functions well
    This is one of those things you think about that would have made a nice Christmas present for my kids to get. I’m getting to that age where it’s hard to buy stuff for me. (Unless you have really, really deep pockets.) :)

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort

View attachment 322731

I wonder if that would also work for a Rem 550? Seem to recall seeing a YT vid where a guy was using that or something similar on a 550

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder if that would also work for a Rem 550? Seem to recall seeing a YT vid where a guy was using that or something similar on a 550
    I’d say as long as you can get the tube fairly well centered over the inlet of the magazine. (I’m not sure what a 550’s looks like).

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I loaned one of my brothers a set of Dillon carbide 223 dies this past spring. Its not looking good that I will get the back,lol, when I asked him to mail them back to me and he said.
    How much do I owe you dick-weed?
    I noticed that Kimbal at Bobcat had a set in stock, so I ordered them.
    They have about doubled in price since I bought any of them.
    I will say they are just awesome to load with.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New mold from Accurate for a heeled 38 Colt has halved the groups I was getting with the makeshift ammo made from HBWC.

Top Bottom