• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Hello everyone been awhile, but I wanted to ask my fellow users a question? Below is a conversation with the admin/owner of the Online corp that I use to obtain small amounts of revenue/gift cards for small stuff and gifts. For while now I have been trying to push for gander mountain and other Firearm related website gift cards. Now I received a reply that just seemed odd to me and I would like to see what you all think? Thank you

If I added to the wrong section please move.

Company; InstaGC

User: betatech

Support ticket details
    ID 31408
    Subject Gander Mountain Gift Cards
    Email c******h@gmail.com
    Created 4/12/2014 08:56 PM
    Updated 5/18/2015 12:25 AM
    Status Open

4/12/2014 08:56 PM
    betatech
    Sorry to bother you all again, but this one is simple... If you hear anything or if the Gander Mountain Gift Cards are possible please let me know. I have one in walking distance now
    smiley.gif

Thank you!

4/12/2014 09:54 PM
    Support
    We will look into it. Thank you for the request/suggestion.

5/17/2015 09:36 PM
    Support
    Would you still be interested in Gander Mountain gift cards? We can get them added, and the lowest would be $5 it appears that's offered. What value would you be interested in?

5/17/2015 10:14 PM
    betatech
    This would be wonderful and thank you for keeping me up to date on this, I know $5,10,15,25,50 amounts would be great if that is possible. This would also help me pull in referrals, so thank you very much and have a wonderful day!

5/17/2015 10:43 PM
    Support
    We looked into this option more, but we cannot add it. Since they sell Guns and Shooting items, we will not be added it as an option. Sorry!

5/18/2015 12:22 AM
    betatech
    Why would those items affect obtaining the gift cards?

5/18/2015 12:25 AM
    betatech
    Please note, you can also obtain the same shooting supplies on amazon, ebay etc.

UPDATE
    ----------------

5/18/2015 12:28 AM
    Support
    Not a direction we are going to go in.

5/18/2015 12:36 AM
    betatech
    Gander mountain is an outdoor supply store( Camping, Swimming, Cloths) to pass judgement such as that you would almost have to do the same to walmart since they provide those same items (Guns and Shooting Supplies. Please understand I am not attempting to argue, I just feel this is an incorrect judgement upon a really nice outdoors store, and remember you did contact me to offer the gift cards, to reject it for the mere reason provided seems to be a matter of quick judgement.

[h=1]5/18/2015 12:39 AM Support [/h] Thank you for the additional information. We do respect your opinion and thoughts.

[h=1]5/18/2015 12:50 AM betatech [/h] Also note Bass Pro Shops are under the same corp and offer the same supplies and you offer Bass Pro Shop gift cards. Please look into allowing the gander mountain gift cards. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Just because Gander sells guns doesn't mean everyone goes there to purchase them. I'm not sure exactly what you are doing with this online gift card gig, but why can't you just purchase gift cards directly from the store?

Top Bottom