• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I picked up a case of Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr 1000 rounds for $210 tax included.

That's $65 less than I usually pay for the same quantity of Blazer 9mm, and I only had to pay $15 overhead ($12 admission - $2 flyer + $5 parking) and wade through the mud and muck of the State Fair infield parking to do it.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I picked up a case of Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr 1000 rounds for $210 tax included.

That's $65 less than I usually pay for the same quantity of Blazer 9mm, and I only had to pay $15 overhead ($12 admission - $2 flyer + $5 parking) and wade through the mud and muck of the State Fair infield parking to do it.

That's a good deal. Did that vendor still have more? You might have just given me a reason to go to the gun show tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    That's a good deal. Did that vendor still have more? You might have just given me a reason to go to the gun show tomorrow.

The vendor had at least 2 more cases of 115gr (maybe as many as 3-4 more). It was hard to say because he also had identical-looking cases of 124gr 9mm Blazer and other calibers of Blazer nearby, and it wasn't in just one place on his table.

The vendor kept trying to sell me on how good my purchase was as I was trying to count my cash. "It'll be $230 for these cases at the next show," he said. I guess it means he has more somewhere, or a reliable supplier. Hopefully he has enough at this show so you can get some before he raises the price in March.

This vendor was at a long table near the southeast corner of the south room (the room where ZX Guns and the ISRPA tables are).

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    The vendor had at least 2 more cases of 115gr (maybe as many as 3-4 more). It was hard to say because he also had identical-looking cases of 124gr 9mm Blazer and other calibers of Blazer nearby, and it wasn't in just one place on his table.

The vendor kept trying to sell me on how good my purchase was as I was trying to count my cash. "It'll be $230 for these cases at the next show," he said. I guess it means he has more somewhere, or a reliable supplier. Hopefully he has enough at this show so you can get some before he raises the price in March.

This vendor was at a long table near the southeast corner of the south room (the room where ZX Guns and the ISRPA tables are).

Thanks for the info!

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I picked up an expandable baton. Was on the look out for a RAMI BD, saw two RAMI but not the BD model.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Thanks to everyone that stopped by the last two days. Always good to see old friends and meet some new ones.

For those that haven't made it out yet.....we have powder, primers, and ammo on Show Specials.....since Lisa and I aren't around to help out loading up after the show, figured we'd help the guys out by pushing some inventory out the door!

Swing by and see us if you need anything.

Last edited:
    Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thanks to everyone that stopped by the last two days. Always good to see old friends and meet some new ones.

For those that haven't made it out yet.....we have powder, primers, and ammo on Show Specials.....since Lisa and I aren't around to help out loading up after the show, figured we'd help the guys out by pushing some inventory out the door!

Swing by and see us if you need anything.

Have anymore of those sought after lowers? I quickly browsed your booth and didn't see any. You guys were pretty busy when I went past so I didn't bother to ask.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Have anymore of those sought after lowers? I quickly browsed your booth and didn't see any. You guys were pretty busy when I went past so I didn't bother to ask.

We did have some today....but we will not have any tomorrow to to some traveling logistics....

We will be back in the shop the 24th.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I found one of the elusive Magpul Pro LR buis, a VerteX shirt and a Faxon barrel. I did not find a single box of GP11 ammo. I may mail-order some.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    That's a great Deal Pull, SGAMMO.com cant get it to your door any cheaper than that.

They have $194 a case of another brand and if you add $16 shipping (no tax) it equals that, but you have to wait three days to get it.

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I picked up a few thousand primers from Bobcat and a couple other odds and ends mainly for ARs. Not a bad show, and most of the vendors I have come to know thought sales were up as well

ndredsox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Avon
    I went to try and find a deal on an Trijicon RMR07. Ended up trading a Microtech and $325 for a brand new one with the optics guys from Ga. Having my slide milled this week so I can try it out.

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    I walked away with just one box of Speer Goldot G2 9mm 147gr ($20 for 50rd box) - wasn't impressed by the show. It was overly crowded and I didn't see many "deals". The bright spots of my visit were fondling a Remington RP9 and S&W M&P9 2.0. I walked the entire show in 90 minutes and was tired of seeing generic AR uppers when all said and done.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I walked away with just one box of Speer Goldot G2 9mm 147gr ($20 for 50rd box) - wasn't impressed by the show. It was overly crowded and I didn't see many "deals". The bright spots of my visit were fondling a Remington RP9 and S&W M&P9 2.0. I walked the entire show in 90 minutes and was tired of seeing generic AR uppers when all said and done.
    I couldn't fathom the amount of pieced together overpriced uppers I saw at the show... some were going for as high as $375 for a standard non railed upper... no thanks!! I didn't say a word I just kept walking. I did however inform my son that it was extremely overpriced for the product that was presented.

Top Bottom