• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AF92venger

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    NE of Indy, but not too far!
    I use my 2005 Hoyt ViperTec with a Fuse stabilizer, Kazaway Vital Drop arrow rest, Bohning Quiver, Tru-Glow sights that have a light built on it, and Maxima Hunter 250 carbon arrows with Montec G5 85gr broadheads!! I love it!! I used to have an OLD PSE and I just got sick and tired of it. When I saw my Hoyt at the bow shop, I just had to have it!!

PICS SOON!!!! :):

:postpics:

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I shoot a Bear Truth with an NAP Blackjack stabilizer, Whisker Biscuit rest, Bohning Lynx quiver, Cobra Boomslang sights, and Gold Tip XT hunter arrows with crimson talon broadheads. Here is an older pic from right after I bought it. I would go snap a new pic but the bow is out in the truck. And I don't feel like walking out in the cold to get it.
    cimg1708vs9.jpg

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I shoot a Bear Truth with an NAP Blackjack stabilizer, Whisker Biscuit rest, Bohning Lynx quiver, Cobra Boomslang sights, and Gold Tip XT hunter arrows with crimson talon broadheads. Here is an older pic from right after I bought it. I would go snap a new pic but the bow is out in the truck. And I don't feel like walking out in the cold to get it.
    cimg1708vs9.jpg

exact same set up except i shoot rage broadheads

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    55# Bear Kodiak Magnum, homemade cedar arrows and Zwickey 4 blade broadheads. Don't have my camera right now so, this is the one that shows my bow the best.
    picture.php

picture.php
    [/IMG]

wmitchell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Franklin, In
    I have a 2001 high country power force. I bought it brand new and never had a problem with it. It shoots great and was half the price of many others on the market at the time.
    And no I don't have pics, the bow is at home and I am at work.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Custom longbow by Chris Rader, 66" long, 67lbs @ 29", self-made Pignut hickory arrows with 165 gr Magnus II broadheads, 810 grains total of arrow. They don't usually slow down goin' through. :)

Top Bottom